The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
i know cacs are acting the fool on the messageboards......scared to even look
Dawg, I'll share with you what I put in the text chat

Man, even the white people in the bar were saying this ain't on Willie. He's still got support out here in these streets. It's just the loud minority online that's getting the attention

And they were vocal af about it. Bout a good 70-90 fans in here. Their anger ain't towards Willie at all

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
FSU got ZERO points? :wtf:

This nikka willy is fukking TERRIBLE :scust:
And Helton lucked into 3 last week so what? This shyt show ain't on Willie man. When its posted on YT, look at the condensed version of this game and play particular attention to the O-line and LBs. Them nikkas ain't shyt. Nobody winning with that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dawg, I'll share with you what I put in the text chat

And they were vocal af about it. Bout a good 70-90 fans in here. Their anger ain't towards Willie at all

Good to hear. But you know disasterbation is what gets attention, so let's see how this goes in the media.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nebraska has been such a trash program for the 13/14 yes now. They had one or 2 good years with Bo?

What's their excuse? Iowa has been more competitive than them since joining the Big10 and has consistently sent more and better players to the league during the same time period.