Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Karma for Taggart.. I dont care if he black. Hope he loses his job this year
giphy.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't get this from Oregon fans though. Y'all been preaching from day one that dude is a trash coach. So if thats the case who cares that he left or how he left. At least hes gone.

How Jimbo left was way worse imagine..... your national championship winning coach flirting with different jobs every year, then quitting on his team after they start 0-2 and leaving them with the worse OL in college football. We started hearing rumors about Jimbo leaving for TAMU after the Alabama game!

I didnt say Taggart was trash last year..couldnt read him cuz we lost our QB for most of the year. I bought in to his recruiting, but now I see his asstants he left behind were the meat and potatoes of his recruiting... our coach now is still suspect until we play our big games. I am content as hell tho..right now

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I didnt say Taggart was trash last year..couldnt read him cuz we lost our QB for most of the year. I bought in to his recruiting, but now I see his asstants he left behind were the meat and potatoes of his recruiting... our coach now is still suspect until we play our big games. I am content as hell tho..right now
Cristobal is our next coach so I hope you take good care of him up there :salute:

When Mario gets to Miami issa a doomsday for the nation.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Troy beating Nebraska wasn't surprising to me. I predicted it. Troy is legit just better than Nebraska. If they played again next week, they'd beat them again. Nebraska just isn't good