The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wouldn't shock me if FSU loses or fukks around and pummels Syracuse
Depends on the adjustments. Defense just needs to play like they do in the 2nd half for 4 quarters. On offense, yea, shytty line but, move the pocket, run sweeps to give Akers a chance to have a one on one with someone on the outside. Struggles are more to implementing a new system and execution. I'm too optimistic for such a shyt performance these two games

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t know if Mullen it breh but it seems like his recruiting has marginally improved :jbhmm:

I like Mullen but yea it's gonna take time to get some skill and toughness on both lines. Mac fukked us hard on having a balanced roster.

We've had that UK loss coming to us for the past few years and i rather them end it now in a transition year and so we dont have to hear about "the streak" anymore.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I like Mullen but yea it's gonna take time to get some skill and toughness on both lines. Mac fukked us hard on having a balanced roster.

We've had that UK loss coming to us for the past few years and i rather them end it now in a transition year and so we dont have to hear about "the streak" anymore.
Yeah u can tell in interviews that it factored in UF players heads a lot more than it should’ve. They wasn’t treating it like any other game