The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
you got time today:hhh: celebrating losin by 40 in Atlanta? Go to the library youngun
If Michigan could actually beat their primary rival and tank a 21 pt L to finally be back in a postseason game of relevance vs losing to bottom barrel SEC teams, you saying you wouldn’t take that? :hhh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

ohhhhhh i DEFINITELY know why for Florida...

2015 OL recruits:

5* Martez Ivey
3* Tyler Jordan
3* Brandon Sandifer (no longer at UF)
3* Fred Johnson
3* Nick Buchanan

2016 OL recruits

3* Brett Heggie
3* Jawaan Taylor
3* Stone Forsythe

2017 OL recruits

4* Kadeem Telfort (gone after credit card stuff)
4* TJ Moore

2018 OL recruits

4* Richard Gouraige
3* Noah Banks (JUCO)
3* Chris Bleich (JUCO)
3* Griffin Mcdowell

2019 OL commits

4* William Harrad
4* Wardrick Wilson
3* Riley Simonds
3* Ethan White

Now....:jbhmm:, what seems to stand out about the OL's we've brought in under Mac??

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
ohhhhhh i DEFINITELY know why for Florida...

2015 OL recruits:

5* Martez Ivey
3* Tyler Jordan
3* Brandon Sandifer (no longer at UF)
3* Fred Johnson
3* Nick Buchanan

2016 OL recruits

3* Brett Heggie
3* Jawaan Taylor
3* Stone Forsythe

2017 OL recruits

4* Kadeem Telfort (gone after credit card stuff)
4* TJ Moore

2018 OL recruits

4* Richard Gouraige
3* Noah Banks (JUCO)
3* Chris Bleich (JUCO)
3* Griffin Mcdowell

2019 OL commits

4* William Harrad
4* Wardrick Wilson
3* Riley Simonds
3* Ethan White

Now....:jbhmm:, what seems to stand out about the OL's we've brought in under Mac??
I heard it’s a cardinal sin to have a o-line full of 3*

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The thing with the Gators is that they used to have NFL ready DL and depth and solid OL play...lookin at that U.K./UF game im not sure UK wasn't more talented on both lines

Gonna be a long season in the swamp with that level of line play and Felipe Franks at QB

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard it’s a cardinal sin to have a o-line full of 3*

We had an OL coach that specialized in bringing in 3 * recruits at OL. Like literally 4 and 5 * recruits were running away from FSU at that position

But then the year they finally bring in the number one OL class in the country they all end up being busts. So now FSU is stuck with a lightly recruited LT, a fifth year senior DL who now starts at guard,a meat head Center and a bunch of other injury prone busts/scrubs.

Willie has his flaws but with this OL he has no chance. It doesn't makes sense how a coach who has had a history of no problem in scoring in the RZ comes to FSU and struggles there. Its the OL :manny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Our secondary is actually really good. We just need to find a pass rusher, haven't gotten a ton of pressure on the QB so far

That’s why I think we give up a lot of points, because our lack of a good pass rush will allow Ta’amu to throw a lot jump balls to the big 3 receivers.

Also, it seems as though Mack Wilson is having trouble being a signal caller, saw a few busted coverages Saturday which a better team would’ve taken advantage us.

You’re right though, our secondary is good, but young. Surtain had a couple of nice plays Saturday and of course Saivion with the pick 6.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we gave up 30 though, but it won’t matter because Ole Miss’ defense is awful and we could score 70 on em.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That’s why I think we give up a lot of points, because our lack of a good pass rush will allow Ta’amu to throw a lot jump balls to the big 3 receivers.

Also, it seems as though Mack Wilson is having trouble being a signal caller, saw a few busted coverages Saturday which a better team would’ve taken advantage us.

You’re right though, our secondary is good, but young. Surtain had a couple of nice plays Saturday and of course Saivion with the pick 6.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we gave up 30 though, but it won’t matter because Ole Miss’ defense is awful and we could score 70 on em.
Scottie Phillips is also probably they best RB they’ve had since their “resurgence”. I know they playing y’all but I still gotta give him a fantasy flier just because of how many open box looks he gets with defenses respecting the WRs

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
these forum dudes are all in the same boat that either Bo or Cord are starting next year :hhh: I dont think Malik is confident enough throwing at this point to be a starting QB but to write Gatewood off as "he should switch to TE" for a 24 year old and a guy who got outplayed by a HS sophomore is ridiculous