The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We had an OL coach that specialized in bringing in 3 * recruits at OL. Like literally 4 and 5 * recruits were running away from FSU at that position

But then the year they finally bring in the number one OL class in the country they all end up being busts. So now FSU is stuck with a lightly recruited LT, a fifth year senior DL who now starts at guard,a meat head Center and a bunch of other injury prone busts/scrubs.

Willie has his flaws but with this OL he has no chance. It doesn't makes sense how a coach who has had a history of no problem in scoring in the RZ comes to FSU and struggles there. Its the OL :manny:
Like Jeff Cameron says, Bimbo and Trickett should be locked up for that level of ineptitude in recruiting lineman

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
2s6k6ra.jpg

I'd like to thank former Noles LaMarcus Joyner, Ronald Darby, Tim Jernigan and Nigel Bradham for help making this possible. :mjlit:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HUGE miss by McElwain and Mullen. Remember how tight i was about not being able to sign em :russ:
I don't think he fukks with the whole state of Florida football. Him and Shaun Shivers were on Twitter kinda throwing shots at the Florida football teams especially Miami. I think they already knew they were going out of state to play

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Wouldn't shock me if FSU loses or fukks around and pummels Syracuse
Everything depends on the O line. Defense is going to be hard to fukk with this season. I see the chemistry brewing early.

We had an OL coach that specialized in bringing in 3 * recruits at OL. Like literally 4 and 5 * recruits were running away from FSU at that position

But then the year they finally bring in the number one OL class in the country they all end up being busts. So now FSU is stuck with a lightly recruited LT, a fifth year senior DL who now starts at guard,a meat head Center and a bunch of other injury prone busts/scrubs.

Willie has his flaws but with this OL he has no chance. It doesn't makes sense how a coach who has had a history of no problem in scoring in the RZ comes to FSU and struggles there. Its the OL :manny:

This! All these years watching the Mighty Noles, I've NEVER saw an O line this terrible. I seriously thought that Trickett was just old and ready to retire. No they recruited some bum O line men. Only way to fix this quick is to get some JUCO transfers next season, while recruit hard for top O lineman. He's already putting the True Frosh on the line. I'd expect he will burn their redshirts, because of these sorry mofos.

The playcalling was just plain terrible in VT. But it was much better in the Samford game. But bottom line he can't run his offense. None of the plays look anything like what he was running at USF and Oregon. Damn shame cuz we finally have some receivers out there, that are dangerous.