The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Brehs, if the Gamecocks don't win this Saturday I will give myself a self imposed ban from this thread until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about.

I will also leave the LOIC Podcast that each and everyone of you should subscribe to until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about or if the guys want me to come back.

**subject to change if A&M beats clem**

We blood in blood out on the LOIC
Member that :birdman:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was there. 12th man has the same energy of Germany in the 40s.

It was spooky
e9Sl3Gg.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If you gave 100 people the chance at $1,000 to point to Auburn on a map, Nobody would be able to point out that bumblefukk bullshyt town. Fucck Auburn :camby:

:jawalrus: I can, but i went to ug in Alabama

So about that thousand dollars sir....

Brehs, if the Gamecocks don't win this Saturday I will give myself a self imposed ban from this thread until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about.

I will also leave the LOIC Podcast that each and everyone of you should subscribe to until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about or if the guys want me to come back.

**subject to change if A&M beats clem**

We blood in blood out on the LOIC
Member that :birdman:

Damn Right.... and I’ll die for this shyt :usure:

@No Sleep bruh you talking crazy, don’t make us make a special trip to South Carolina just to broadcast from your house, cuz you in your feels about a loss, you win some you lose some, but you live :Ohshizz:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep bruh you talking crazy, don’t make us make a special trip to South Carolina just to broadcast from your house, cuz you in your feels about a loss, you win some you lose some, but you live :Ohshizz:

Real talk. It's time to turn that corner again. It's this fukking state I live in. We can't be taking Ls and this other team in the state getting treated like Fat Cats(they play a weak schedule). It's put up or shut up time.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Real talk. It's time to turn that corner again. It's this fukking state I live in. We can't be taking Ls and this other team in the state getting treated like Fat Cats(they play a weak schedule). It's put up or shut up time.

I understand the frustration, believe me, but like i said, you try to fall back on the cast, we will be at your house, and you better have them bo’berry biscuts and chicken on deck :ufdup:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was fun while it lasted. First it was Ed, then it was Noles run this, now you :FrancisWave:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
#Spurs Up
You guys are more dialed in than me but short of So Car getting the woodshed I think both teams are in it for the East regardless of outcome. Long season............................................

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I understand the frustration, believe me, but like i said, you try to fall back on the cast, we will be at your house, and you better have them bo’berry biscuts and chicken on deck :ufdup:

Nah pimp now you know you gotta bring some of that straight from new Orleans popeyes.. leave that bo jangle for the side chicks of the podcast