The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
you nikkas dont matter anymore, it'd be a complete fukkin waste to restrict that term to a dead program
If you gave 100 people the chance at $1,000 to point to Auburn on a map, Nobody would be able to point out that bumblefukk bullshyt town. Fucck Auburn :camby:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Thinking about hitting up the game again this week...gotta feeling some fukkery might be afoot...

I hope in our favor....

Was gonna come out for it. Is it still supposed to thunderstorm?

It's looking like it's going to rain all weekend, but scattered thunderstorms and light showers; no lightning, so no game delay(hopefully).

It's raining now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope in our favor....

It's looking like it's going to rain all weekend, but scattered thunderstorms and light showers; no lightning, so no game delay(hopefully).

It's raining now.

A OU running based game on the rain, natural grass. :wow:

Muddy/dirty jerseys. :blessed: Real football the way it's meant to be played :blessed:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Brehs, if the Gamecocks don't win this Saturday I will give myself a self imposed ban from this thread until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about.

I will also leave the LOIC Podcast that each and everyone of you should subscribe to until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about or if the guys want me to come back.

**subject to change if A&M beats clem**

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sir
Brehs, if the Gamecocks don't win this Saturday I will give myself a self imposed ban from this thread until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about.

I will also leave the LOIC Podcast that each and everyone of you should subscribe to until I feel that the Gamecocks are worth talking about or if the guys want me to come back.

**subject to change if A&M beats clem**
r