@jwonder Get yo hoe mane

This nikka is @jwonder friend.

giphy.gif

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
I honestly don't think the Trojans are ready for Stanford this weekend. As much as I would love for us to upset them, going on the road with a true freshman and a questionable run defense has me worried.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
If USC lose to Stanford, I don’t want silk talking no type of shyt going forward

nikka Stanford is #10 in the nation led by Heisman candidate Bryce Love. Stanford is the favorite everywhere. USC win this game, Silk should talk that shyt all week long. SC is the underdog right now.

Not to say we should fold up and accept the lost. I feel like we could win and not buying Stanford’s prisoner of the moment ranking. Hopefully it’s a close great game.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka Stanford is #10 in the nation led by Heisman candidate Bryce Love. Stanford is the favorite everywhere. USC win this game, Silk should talk that shyt all week long. SC is the underdog right now.

Not to say we should fold up and accept the lost. I feel like we could win and not buying Stanford’s prisoner of the moment ranking. Hopefully it’s a close great game.
He don't know shyt :snoop:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Imagine losing to a top 10 team if you the real main event tho :jbhmm: a truly unrelatable feeling :mjgrin:
Held UTSA to 3 yards rushing on 33 carries.
:gucci: if I was the OL coach Id do everything short of give them the Durkin treatment