The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Call me biased, but I like Syracuse's chances against Florida State on the 15th. Seminoles will be the favorite coming into the Dome, but they have a lot of kinks to work out by then.
it really depend on what version of FSUs defense showed up. They clamped up the down the field passing game for JJ after the first qtr but the running game opened up. Cuse running game looked revitalized last game, but they dont have exactly the same level of run talent as VT. its gonna be one of the more underrated matchups in week 2

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it really depend on what version of FSUs defense showed up. They clamped up the down the field passing game for JJ after the first qtr but the running game opened up. Cuse running game looked revitalized last game, but they dont have exactly the same level of run talent as VT. its gonna be one of the more underrated matchups in week 2

Going to be a lot of read options with Dungey.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im telling u man. Tim beck must know where all the skeletons are buried cuz this motherfukker be hopping to one cush job to the next.

Since his punk ass been gone, our offense is so beautiful to watch its unreal.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We pulled up...hopped out and made it look sexy. Playing 3rd string players in the first half and still scored 47 points and only gave up a late TD with all back ups in.
That was ok...

This was better

Lawrence looks pretty good out there. I saw him at a Clemshyt practice and he does look the part he is really skinny. He made some good throws. Lets be honest though none of the throws from that Furman come close to that Bentley throw.

Don't know if DabHo was being slick but he said that a lot of the Freshmen were nervous out there. It's going to be interesting in College Station on Saturday I believe.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He should’ve taken the LSU job

You can’t build a complete team in the big12
That's not it. He would lose there as well with his arrogance. Imagine LSU with Tim Beck as coordinator. There is a reason why Nebraska and Ohio State ran him off and why Nebraska and Ohio State warned Texas immediately about him. He is a garbage coordinator. Also, imagine a QB who turns the ball over at the end of the game multiple times. Sam is showing he should not be a D-1 QB. Tom would struggle there as well.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Leave the jokes to yo friend clown

That really wasn’t directed towards you, but the main nikka that champions LSU was acting like LSU didn’t block,

Second, relax we all sitting on this Tuesday morning, with a black eye, the fukk i look like clowning, but in the same breath I’m the HJIC (head joker in charge) and if i feel like clowning ain’t nan nikka gone quite me up

Don’t make me, make a trip to mi-yayo just to see bout you, we will go to chef creole afterwards, but that’s still your ass :ufdup:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
That really wasn’t directed towards you, but the main nikka that champions LSU was acting like LSU didn’t block,

Second, relax we all sitting on this Tuesday morning, with a black eye, the fukk i look like clowning, but in the same breath I’m the HJIC (head joker in charge) and if i feel like clowning ain’t nan nikka gone quite me up

Don’t make me, make a trip to mi-yayo just to see bout you, we will go to chef creole afterwards, but that’s still your ass :ufdup:
Add hoes to this and we have a deal :mjgrin:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's not it. He would lose there as well with his arrogance. Imagine LSU with Tim Beck as coordinator. There is a reason why Nebraska and Ohio State ran him off and why Nebraska and Ohio State warned Texas immediately about him. He is a garbage coordinator. Also, imagine a QB who turns the ball over at the end of the game multiple times. Sam is showing he should not be a D-1 QB. Tom would struggle there as well.
I'm kind of laughing at him doing better at a school that has to face Saban annually and another really good coach in Malzahn plus a Mississippi State program and Arkansas programs that are usually fairly decent

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

They did struggle they didn’t play horrible but not great, look at the game Gerald Willis had. Brumfield and Damian Lewis struggled pretty bad with their assignments and miscommunication but they’ll get better

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

1405868062234796614.gif