The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Going through media and message boards in Texas, I never seen a coach getting obliterated as bad as Tom Herman after 14 games. Not even Charlie Strong. He is getting destroyed by everyone and especially the fan base and it’s well deserved.
our team is pathetic breh :francis:
weve made no progress since last year :mjcry:
he 100 percent deserves it :demonic:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
our team is pathetic breh :francis:
weve made no progress since last year :mjcry:
he 100 percent deserves it :demonic:
Because he’s arrogant for no damn reason. Why is Tim Beck employed. And now it’s being reported that Herman took over the playcalling at the end of the first half, and I even pointed that out when in the game thread. Texas went on a 15-0 run at the end of the first half. But the playcalling went back to Beck. There are all types of problems right now.

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Because he’s arrogant for no damn reason. Why is Tim Beck employer. And now it’s being reported that Herman took over the playcalling at the end of the first half, and I even pointed that out when in the game thread. Texas went on a 15-0 run at the end of the first half. But the playcalling went back to Beck. There are all types of problems right now.
just so you know im agreeing with you. its on him that the team hasnt made any progress.
beck was awful all of last year, he shouldve just hired a new OC or took over playcalling.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
just so you know im agreeing with you. its on him that the team hasnt made any progress.
beck was awful all of last year, he shouldve just hired a new OC or took over playcalling.
Oh I know. I’m just expanding on what you were saying. Great coaches have elite coaches surrounding him. He clearly doesn’t get that.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Going through media and message boards in Texas, I never seen a coach getting obliterated as bad as Tom Herman after 14 games. Not even Charlie Strong. He is getting destroyed by everyone and especially the fan base and it’s well deserved.

All we ask for is fairness:troll:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
B..b..b..but at least he's making sure the players are hydrated :troll:

That's all that matters :troll: