The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Espn got the megacast for the game, no game thread?
ESPN had good usage of it when they first unveiled it for us and them and used it well in 2014 but it seems like they been using it for nothing ever since then. They shoulda used it for UM-LSU

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
@Freddie.Cane its still a long season. You guys are probably stills favorites to win the Coastal.
@smitty22 ole Haskins looked like a player like we said he would.
@Trust Me tough one the season is still early I think you guys can bounce back you win out and you may still get in playoffs.
@Francium hey man it's a new system for the players to learn it will come together this season
@Silkk decent little showing. Little bit of a scare early. Your offense some what young and I think the conditioning kicked in. Big Game this week.
@Sauce Dab & @Rigby very good game yesterday I enjoyed it.
@RammerJammer @1BadBamaFan Y'all doing Bama things. The offense is going to be exciting as hell to watch. Now teams got to score.
@Woodwerkz & @Darth Nubian Furman players asked to file charges yesterday someone was touching them in private areas all game. I hope Texas A&M kick y'all ass.
@The ADD & @AVXL WE READY

We pulled up...hopped out and made it look sexy. Playing 3rd string players in the first half and still scored 47 points and only gave up a late TD with all back ups in.

@Lucky_Lefty this is a hell of a throw.

That was ok...

This was better

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Switch over CBS sports you wanna watch a real QB play after that screen showcase :ufdup: