The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sumlin ruined Tate
Sumlin gonna just get fired again. This dude sucks.
I didnt watch, but aint no way BYU's defense was just so good that they completely clamped UA's running game and forced them to throw forty damn times with my boy. Tate is good at alot of things but hes not a volume passer and UA got Vandy level receiver talent. Again, IDK what Sumlin called or his "adjustments" but his designed running game with both Kyler and Mond was pretty underwhelming. The only time where he had a run heavy QB mesh well was Manziel in 2012, but I mean thats Manziel. There was also the threat of Mike Evans, Swope, all those other cats. Its hard to outright say that the guy that blew up at Okie and made Case Keenum is just washed, but either him or Noel Mazzone are WASHED

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Rooting for Bama at this point is equivalent to rooting for for the Patriots vs. the Special Olympics flag football team...smh. They just different smh

Saban is the GOAT salesman. He's such a good salesman that he had Hurts, his family, hell even some of the Alabama faithful thinking that Hurts "might" start. When he knew DAMN well Tua was going to start all along.

z2CvR6.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@jwonder I hope Willie aint learn too much from Harbs :hhh:

He didn't learn from Harbs that's what people don't understand. He learned from his dad at WKU. He taught him how to coach. He was just on Harbs Stanford staff for a higher coaching gig.

He invented the Gulf Coast offense. How? By adjusting to his talent pool at USF. So no he ain't learn from Harb cuz he doesn't know how to adjust.

Shaw from Stanford learned from Harbs. You can tell cuz he runs that crappy run hard predictable offense.

Willie T is from Flawrida. We're in great hands:myman:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its shocking to me how kliff kingsbury is still a coach
overall record of 30-34 , but even that’s inflated by 11 wins against lower tier competition (Group of 5, FCS). His conference record is 16-29

hasn't won more than 6 games in a season the past 3 years, his best season was his first 8-5 with Tommy Tuberville players

a black coach would have never lasted this long

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
its shocking to me how kliff kingsbury is still a coach
overall record of 30-34 , but even that’s inflated by 11 wins against lower tier competition (Group of 5, FCS). His conference record is 16-29

hasn't won more than 6 games in a season the past 3 years, his best season was his first 8-5 with Tommy Tuberville players

a black coach would have never lasted this long
nikka, it Texas Tech. Relax