The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Cac fans want to toss him in the bushes, but coaches know better. You gotta be diplomatic. Plus other teams wish they had a weapon like Jalen.

It’s crazy to see fans talking about how they gonna won’t watch if Jalen starts and questioning Saban and saying this is gonna hurt recruiting if Jalen starts...against Louisville. A game that even UL coaches think they’re gonna get slaughtered in. Tua may start Saturday, Jalen may start, but BOTH are playing in the game, that’s not up for debate. I still think Tua should and will end up being the full time starter but Jalen is valuable.

Either way, Saban knows what he’s doing.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
screen-shot-2018-08-27-at-3-26-49-pm.jpg

:deadrose:
@Lucky_Lefty

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
J’s is ok, now them scarlet and gray Brons though :whoo:

They annoying breh, same shyt every year :why:

Them brons they had with the black helmets was nice, and a special fukk you, i was laughing all day at you talking about, oh you gonna deal with my shenanigans today :laff:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy to see fans talking about how they gonna won’t watch if Jalen starts and questioning Saban and saying this is gonna hurt recruiting if Jalen starts...against Louisville. A game that even UL coaches think they’re gonna get slaughtered in. Tua may start Saturday, Jalen may start, but BOTH are playing in the game, that’s not up for debate. I still think Tua should and will end up being the full time starter but Jalen is valuable.

Either way, Saban knows what he’s doing.

Saban is trying to make sure that Hurts doesnt transfer before the season like every other QB.