The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Seeing other Bama fans blood pressure rise because Jalen might start Saturday is hilarious :russ:
Yo that would be some crazy checkers by satan. Throw Tua in to make sure he doesn’t transfer then string Jalan along long enough to get a full offseason to decide who’s the man

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yo that would be some crazy checkers by satan. Throw Tua in to make sure he doesn’t transfer then string Jalan along long enough to get a full offseason to decide who’s the man

I'm sure Tua will be the full time starter by the Ole Miss game, way too much inexperience in our secondary and we're facing a lot of good offenses this year so we'll be in a few shootouts.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How many losses y’all had last year?
thats my point lol...we beat two #1 teams, only really took a step back in the RB department and a couple DBs (OLine cant be worse than it was last year), and almost not even considered a top 10 team. the fact that LSU even ranked after how bad they opened last year shows that they respect yall to some degree

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
thats my point lol...we beat two #1 teams, only really took a step back in the RB department and a couple DBs (OLine cant be worse than it was last year), and almost not even considered a top 10 team. the fact that LSU even ranked after how bad they opened last year shows that they respect yall to some degree
I think you are underrating ur o-line from last year. That unit might take a step back this year