The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jim won in the NFL with a level playing field. What Saban do in the NFL when he couldn't just buy players?

And what has Harbaugh done in College? Which is what we’re talking about.

tenor.gif

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
And what has Harbaugh done in College? Which is what we’re talking about.

tenor.gif
Harbaugh has the abide by the higher standards of a high quality learning institution like Michigan is what I'm saying.:troll:

We will see this year though, if he doesn't produce not even @Trust Me optimism on a save him :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Harbaugh has the abide by the higher standards of a high quality learning institution like Michigan is what I'm saying.:troll:

We will see this year though, if he doesn't produce not even @Trust Me optimism on a save him :francis:

On the real though I’m bullshyttin, Harbaugh has turned the culture around a bit but it’s about results on the field and of course beating your rival.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah forgot all about Wisky, a lot of pundits been picking them too. Until scUM beat a team with a winning record (over 600 days), ill never take them serious. Pundits like them though :hhh:
Schedule is pretty weak. I think Whiskey defense is legit, but they not a playoff team.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It'll be interesting to see if Kirby goes ahead and names Fromm the starter this week. His press conference is now so I wouldn't be shocked
They seem to always put the previous starter as the go to guy. Then when he stumbles they bring in the cat everybody has been waiting to see play.