The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That West Virginia vs Tennessee game is interesting. WV has Will Grier and that really good reciever, but from a overall talent standpoint Tenneessee is prolly killing them.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That West Virginia vs Tennessee game is interesting. WV has Will Grier and that really good reciever, but from a overall talent standpoint Tenneessee is prolly killing them.
pruitt must've recruited his ass off cause them nikkas aint even look like a SEC East caliber team last year

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Butch Jones recruited well, they were poorly coached
eh maybe, but if you go back and look at they past few classes, its just a shyt ton of 3 stars. they consistently finished middle of the pack in conf in recruiting other than the massive aberration that was the 2015 class. they couldnt even outtalent GT or rock bottom UF and shoulda lost to App St and Ohio in the past few years. Pruitt might make them into men but their defense isnt more talented on its own than WVU's offense

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I remember when bytch ass App St basically threw that UT game in two different drives :gucci: they were in UT's 30 and depended on their kicker that was trash ass fukk, next drive, QB finally learned how to throw and they ran the clock out essentially. I hope their coach workin at UPS now

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
eh maybe, but if you go back and look at they past few classes, its just a shyt ton of 3 stars. they consistently finished middle of the pack in conf in recruiting other than the massive aberration that was the 2015 class. they couldnt even outtalent GT or rock bottom UF and shoulda lost to App St and Ohio in the past few years. Pruitt might make them into men but their defense isnt more talented on its own than WVU's offense
90% of their team are 4 and 5 star. Low key they’re a school that recruits itself. Idk how Butch Jones wet the bed but he had everything goin for him. West Virginia is well coached and not ur typical Big 12 team and i know they have Will Grier but they recruit like a low tier school. It’s a tricky game, you expect WV to win but I wouldn’t count out Tennessee.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Hello, please be aware of perhaps the greatest in quarterback history: GENERAL BOOTY. GENERAL BOOTY (sorry, you can’t just not yell that name) is a quarterback recruit from the class of 2021 from San Antonio, Texas. Per 247Sports, he doesn’t have a star rating or ranking just yet.
But GENERAL BOOTY’s family blood runs deep with quarterbackin’, from Horns 247:

“General has a blood line that you need to follow closely. His mother is the sister of Joe Ferguson, a long time NFL quarterback with the Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions,” [Texas QB coach John] Jenkins said. “He (Ferguson) played about 20 years in the NFL. His granddad, Johnny Booty was one of the highly recruited quarterbacks coming out of America years ago from Shreveport Woodlawn, which is the same school Ferguson and Terry Bradshaw (NFL Hall of Fame – 1989) went to.”

“His dad (Abram Booty), who I still think holds records at LSU for receiver, is an NFL guy. His uncle, John David Booty played in the NFL and Josh Booty, his uncle, was in the NFL and played Major League Baseball.”

General Booty sound like a JBO alias :dead:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I remember when bytch ass App St basically threw that UT game in two different drives :gucci: they were in UT's 30 and depended on their kicker that was trash ass fukk, next drive, QB finally learned how to throw and they ran the clock out essentially. I hope their coach workin at UPS now

il never forget 16 diff dudes tagging swag in that game thread after he spent the entire off season chirping

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Tennessee definitely got the talent to compete with West Virginia if Pruitt has that defense ready and that Gaurantano kid has got better like he should have. Vegas giving Tenn 10 points that's easy money

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DlqiOb-VsAAnRSO.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jim won in the NFL with a level playing field. What Saban do in the NFL when he couldn't just buy players?
Jim didn't win shyt in the NFL but tarnish my Niners perfect super bowl record. As stacked as that team was all he did is lose the big game and be Seattle's bytch.

He's doing the same thing in college. :gucci:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That Arizona dude that snitched on Texas A&M and Jimbo just got kicked off the team, apparently made some racist remarks about his former A&M teammates.
Don't mess with Texas maybe a true statement.:whoo:

They did some detective work and got his bytch ass for snitching to the NCAAF.

Calling black people monkeys. This dude needs to be clipped.