The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I do. Because I don’t think Harbaugh nor our defense is gonna put dude in the position to feel the need to do anything wreckless. Let’s be honest, every game at Ole Miss was a shootout. Even vs Vandy. Dude had to constantly try and make things happen. He had dope skill position players.. but they could never build depth or an all around offense at Ole Miss. (shyt went south after 2-3 years. Crazy quick) They basically went 4-5 wide and ran routes.

Shea’s a good spread QB. No doubt. But I think he can be a damn good hybrid too. I’m excited.

I am legit intrigued by Michigan this year. I mean shyt, if you guys had a mediocre QB these past couple years, shyt who knows. If you got a QB who can at least throw a first down on 3 and 8 every now and then, who the hell knows how the past couple years would of went for you guys.

Now I am not going to lie I am hopping on the big 12 Frosty Nebraska train early. So you guys basically have a year until My man Scott frost takes over. And ya that goes to tOSU fans @smitty22 and company.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Also since we a week or so away from the start of CFB.

I just need to say. Good fukking lawd, was I wrong about James Franklin. I thought that mofo was so overrated, and he as just stunted on mofos who have doubted him. Dude has balled every where he went. Dude is a good coach. I was wrong about dude.

fukk PSU tho..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I am legit intrigued by Michigan this year. I mean shyt, if you guys had a mediocre QB these past couple years, shyt who knows. If you got a QB who can at least throw a first down on 3 and 8 every now and then, who the hell knows how the past couple years would of went for you guys.

Now I am not going to lie I am hopping on the big 12 Frosty Nebraska train early. So you guys basically have a year until My man Scott frost takes over. And ya that goes to tOSU fans @smitty22 and company.

I like Frosts style of play. He’s no nonsense. A lot like Harbaugh. I think he’ll do as well as he can recruit in Bum fukk Nebraska. It would be great for Wisconsin to have some kind of competition on that side of the B1G.

Also since we a week or so away from the start of CFB.

I just need to say. Good fukking lawd, was I wrong about James Franklin. I thought that mofo was so overrated, and he as just stunted on mofos who have doubted him. Dude has balled every where he went. Dude is a good coach. I was wrong about dude.

fukk PSU tho..

Hold all praise till after this year breh. I’m still on the ‘Franklin ain’t shyt’ wagon. Let’s see how he does this year with a new OC and no Saquan, Gesiki, and their receiver that was nasty as hell.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Let the downfall begin :mjlit:
ZrDpn3X.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Ayoooooo @Freddie.Cane

I’m on UM campus right now. Overlooking the pool and the new student housing they’re building.

These hoes tho :mjlit:
You've done legitimately what 85% of their fan base has never done.....been on the actual campus

These CSU vs Hawaii tickets low as fukk. Don't know if I can be around a bunch of cacs who don't like football for 2 hours though.

2yo60lc.jpg

35c0jyv.jpg

Gotta move back asap :ohlawd:
daps....shout out to the brehs who go & post pics of the games they attend