The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It's stickied

Let me know if you're ever in Houston
He not going to Houston but if you ever in Orlando you can find him at 1948 Minny Mouse CT.
Epcot Center Fl 32830

9IpAsW4.jpg

:hubie:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What’s worse than watching another mans wallet?

keepin tabs on his daps

:scust:

:laff:

Whats the most :what::why: losses yall ever seen from your squad? Someone had mentioned the 2014 A&M game to me and I had to block em :upsetfavre:

App state, 2016 osu, the FSU loss, we should have won that

Iowa last year. Nothing will ever come close to not knowing what the hell happened that game.

I remember talking on the podcast, “i don’t know what it is about late season games in Iowa, and you are ranked” don’t know if it’s the situation that makes Iowa raise up, or it’s the pink locker room

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me What up with Shea Patterson?

He got the starting nod this week. Apparently he’s playing well. A lot of haters felt like Harbaugh was gonna force him to go full fledge Pro Style, with 100% of his snap under center, but that’s not the case. He’s running about 60/40 Spread/Pro. The fact is.. he’s a big time upgrade at QB for us. With our defense, just make some plays, and keep the TO’s to a minimum, and we’ll be straight.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
He got the starting nod this week. Apparently he’s playing well. A lot of haters felt like Harbaugh was gonna force him to go full fledge Pro Style, with 100% of his snap under center, but that’s not the case. He’s running about 60/40 Spread/Pro. The fact is.. he’s a big time upgrade at QB for us. With our defense, just make some plays, and keep the TO’s to a minimum, and we’ll be straight.

Lmao @ the bolded. Harbs is not a idiot. You guys have been missing a decent QB, you think you got one?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lmao @ the bolded. Harbs is not a idiot. You guys have been missing a decent QB, you think you got one?

I do. Because I don’t think Harbaugh nor our defense is gonna put dude in the position to feel the need to do anything wreckless. Let’s be honest, every game at Ole Miss was a shootout. Even vs Vandy. Dude had to constantly try and make things happen. He had dope skill position players.. but they could never build depth or an all around offense at Ole Miss. (shyt went south after 2-3 years. Crazy quick) They basically went 4-5 wide and ran routes.

Shea’s a good spread QB. No doubt. But I think he can be a damn good hybrid too. I’m excited.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Hopefully so, all things seem to point to that, obviously won’t know til kick off

I do. Because I don’t think Harbaugh nor our defense is gonna put dude in the position to feel the need to do anything wreckless. Let’s be honest, every game at Ole Miss was a shootout. Even vs Vandy. Dude had to constantly try and make things happen. He had dope skill position players.. but they could never build depth or an all around offense at Ole Miss. (shyt went south after 2-3 years. Crazy quick) They basically went 4-5 wide and ran routes.

Shea’s a good spread QB. No doubt. But I think he can be a damn good hybrid too. I’m excited.

Excellent analysis