The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
2ik6peb.jpg

Yall don't believe that shyt
Yea I do. This the deepest and most talented defense we’ve had since 2011. The 2016 with Jamal Adams and Tre White was just as talented but no where near as deep

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Whats the most :what::why: losses yall ever seen from your squad? Someone had mentioned the 2014 A&M game to me and I had to block em :upsetfavre:

App State, followed by The Dennis Dixon show in the Big House the following week. :mjcry:

What’s worse than watching another mans wallet?

keepin tabs on his daps

He @buckeyecityplaya now :TheeOSU:

Taking ideas for a :scustpcp: smiley. :scust:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus Lattimore
going off on a tangent but i gotta bring up his last carry. a lot of sc fans get mad at the defender who went low, but what annoys me is there was a pulling guard who could have chipped the defender that grabbed him high and didnt then could have blocked the guy who went low and didnt and ended up blocking nobody. now it may have been in the blocking scheme for him to pick up a linebacker instead iono but thats what always killed me about that play.

great to have him on staff as director of beyond football.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Did they back out this year or last year?

Now that they are 3A I bet some of these Spartanburg County teams will take that challenge now. A Dillion and Chapman regular season game would be dope.
This year...I would love to try Ft Dorchester even though I think we'd take the L

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Whats the most :what::why: losses yall ever seen from your squad? Someone had mentioned the 2014 A&M game to me and I had to block em :upsetfavre:

Our last three home losses were all time weird

2010 Auburn - We played our best half of football all year, shut Cam down, nearly went up 28-0 until Antoine Carter punched the ball out of Mark Ingram’s arms. Second half was just Auburn slowly picking us apart, we couldn’t do anything on offense.

2012 Texas A&M - We knew Johnny Manziel was good but damn, down 20 after the first quarter, luckily we were able to come back but in a play that would make Kiffin proud, we were at the goal line and instead of running the ball with Lacy we line up in shotgun and AJ throws a pick.

2015 Ole Miss - That game made no sense at all, Cooper Bateman starting was a mistake. The offense was all time ugly despite scoring 37 points. Ole Miss scoring that TD where the ball bounced off of I think Minkah’s helmet and fell into Quincy Adeboyejo’s hands was unbelievable, we were getting beat so bad that fans were leaving into 4th quarter, we almost made a comeback but Coker threw a pick at the end and that sealed our fate, fortunately we were able to win a National Championship.