The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 can you explain this, I know you into preseason polls and shyt
full
How many of those teams yall play? Better yet how many in that wack ass sec east
full

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
We got #9, #25 and we'll play #1 in the SECCG. That trumps the SEC East slander you've been pushing chump
So you play not 1 ranked team in your own division :mjlol:, don’t ever bring up schedules again bum :Unoudonebuckedup:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So you play not 1 ranked team in your own division :mjlol:, don’t ever bring up schedules again bum :Unoudonebuckedup:

But I thought you were more concerned about y'all being "ahead" of us in the polls until it turns out it was only one poll and even then it was ONLY by 6 points. You got awful quiet when the AP Poll dropped and you saw them buck nikkaz was behind Dem Dawgs. Now you out here dappin posts sayin you hate preseason polls, have you no shame? :mjlol:

@3Rivers can we get Brutus on the Juelz .gif @smitty22 a little disoriented right now :mjlol:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
But I thought you were more concerned about y'all being "ahead" of us in the polls until it turns out it was only one poll and even then it was ONLY by 6 points. You got awful quiet when the AP Poll dropped and you saw them buck nikkaz was behind Dem Dawgs. Now you out here dappin posts sayin you hate preseason polls, have you no shame? :mjlol:

@3Rivers can we get Brutus on the Juelz .gif @smitty22 a little disoriented right now :mjlol:
Yall ahead in the ap :hubie:, you still play nobody ranked in your division or your non conference :mjlol:... And you still in your how many years on earth haven’t seen ya bum ass squad win anything .. @3Rivers im a need the Georgia version of this :LarryscUM:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yall ahead in the ap :hubie:, you still play nobody ranked in your division or your non conference :mjlol:... And you still in your how many years on earth haven’t seen ya bum ass squad win anything .. @3Rivers im a need the Georgia version of this :LarryscUM:

Ask @jwonder about life in 1980, I wasn't alive in that era. But it's a new day & age and we're better than y'all right now which is ALL that matters and has been my point all along, you been throwing shots and you know I don't play that

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

Ask @jwonder about life in 1980, I wasn't alive in that era. But it's a new day & age and we're better than y'all right now which is ALL that matters and has been my point all along, you been throwing shots and you know I don't play that
Until you see them bum ass 1980’s win a chip, you’re not better than anybody. Yall won the sec last year, we won the B1G, nothing more :UmadOH: