Irrelevant but still had you triggered enough to respond :RussellAuburnUmad:

Like I said

902788752.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ being scared to play us and still keepin Urban Enabler on staff

:mjlol: at the 1980 talk, but who's better now? Who's recruiting better? Who had a better season last year?

Your school is a joke

Big 10 is a solid conference, but @smitty22 is over here slandering the SEC East like his school doesn't regularly schedule other Ohio bum ass schools and rely on beating the Minnesota's, Rutgers and Maryland's of the world every season to inflate their win total :camby:
Only 2 division that’s elite, B1G East, Sec West.. yall bums ain’t in either. We play a non conference power 5 team every year, not those bums y’all schedule. Yall a one hit wonder last year and stll came up short :mjlol:. You’ll never see your program win shyt unlike me :BrutusGrin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man who knows. Some random cat Bill on Bucknuts said he got word he fired. Then some random cat welldressedBuckeye in 11w said his uncle is a old q dawg who was on line with President Drake and AD Smith, and they was having drinks with Brutus at Eddie George restaurant yesterday when Drake got the call that the BoT cleared Urban :manny:. Prolly find out today or tomorrow

:Thatyourword: Keep ya head up @smitty22 and trust the process, if he gets clipped then it was God’s Plan

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Only 2 division that’s elite, B1G East, Sec West.. yall bums ain’t in either. We play a non conference power 5 team every year, not those bums y’all schedule. Yall a one hit wonder last year and stll came up short :mjlol:. You’ll never see your program win shyt unlike me :BrutusGrin:
ACC Atlantic has two different teams that has chips within the last five years though, :patrice: