The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Ask @jwonder about life in 1980, I wasn't alive in that era. But it's a new day & age and we're better than y'all right now which is ALL that matters and has been my point all along, you been throwing shots and you know I don't play that
I was only 2 and I can barely remember that song Funky Town. :martin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We got a cfp chip and a bcs chip, yall have neither :stopitslime:, we’re for sure are nothing alike bums :what:

That doesn't change the fact that we're better than you in 2018 :dwillhuh:

And you're right, outside of y'all swagger jacking our color schemes we have no similarities

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol: what a random ass song

Who's y'all starting QB? Francois or Blackmon?
It was on the list 1980's billboard list that @smitty22 clowned you on. :mjgrin: I don't know who is going to start. But talks out of camp keep saying Francois. He's healthy. Hopefully he stopped letting that ho run him :scust: I like Blackman's leadership skills and the way he throws the deep ball. Francois has the better talent but if his head aint right. We don't need somebody like that at QB.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Zero doubt.
I cant wait for Brandon Peters to take over.

Right now.. from what I've seen.. Peters. The kid can really do it all. Makes all the throws. Is talented as hell. Can take off if nothing's there.

McCaffery seems like a more athletic Chad Pennington. Lacks arm strength. Accurate as hell though.

Milton I've seen live twice. Crazy potential. Needs polish, but HUGE arm.

He’s catching the beats this year.

Brandon Peters gonna put a whoopin on your Buckeyes. It’s gonna be glorious :banderas:

That’s gonna be the Brandon Peters coming out party :blessed:

My how times have changed :lolbron: