The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
8587461.jpg
Whats the word on Gatewood? Still a future at QB or making him the next Jordan Reed?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Whats the word on Gatewood? Still a future at QB or making him the next Jordan Reed?

He's still a QB....He hasn't hit that point like Jalen Hurts where people know he has no future at QB. He just needs to work on being accurate. He never was a full time QB in high school because they always had 2-3 when he was there...So he still has time to work.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I should throw you this neg for disrespecting the young king by comparing him to that guy smh. Gatewood probably lapping Willis next year after Stidham leaves. Gus always entranced by those physical specimen and all Joey gotta do throwing wise is wait till these young receivers just outrun whoever and toss it up :jawalrus:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I should throw you this neg for disrespecting the young king by comparing him to that guy smh. Gatewood probably lapping Willis next year after Stidham leaves. Gus always entranced by those physical specimen and all Joey gotta do throwing wise is wait till these young receivers just outrun whoever and toss it up :jawalrus:

This is as much talent as Gus has ever had on offense. I think we're about to see an explosion. Stidham can get them the ball.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is as much talent as Gus has ever had on offense. I think we're about to see an explosion. Stidham can get them the ball.
It’s all on the OL and the intermediate routes. Stidham ain’t gonna win you games with pressure constantly in his face, but if we see that minimized, the sky’s the limit. This receiving core really is the deepest in my lifetime tho, everybody can be a gamebreaker and we ain’t even got Stove or white lightning :mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It’s all on the OL and the intermediate routes. Stidham ain’t gonna win you games with pressure constantly in his face, but if we see that minimized, the sky’s the limit. This receiving core really is the deepest in my lifetime tho, everybody can be a gamebreaker and we ain’t even got Stove or white lightning :mjcry:

I think the O-line will be all right personally. Every play won't work out perfect, but it doesn't ever happen like that anyway. The technique will be better though I'm sure.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think the O-line will be all right personally. Every play won't work out perfect, but it doesn't ever happen like that anyway. The technique will be better though I'm sure.
the tackles have been flames for what Ive heard. Tega looks like the next great Grimes produced LT and Driscoll has rose through the ranks as the best RT (from what I heard). The rest are playing round robin with injuries I Believe. They cant really be any worse than the OL that got ripped apart by Mercer and UCF though.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Cook was going to end up being your starter regardless later on in the season.

DeAndre Swift is the starter, we just need one of these young backs to play #2. James Cook has been impressive so far so we'll see

After they beat up on that team in Columbus, they'll be lookin for a real challenge so that's where we are :yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

the tackles have been flames for what Ive heard. Tega looks like the next great Grimes produced LT and Driscoll has rose through the ranks as the best RT (from what I heard). The rest are playing round robin with injuries I Believe. They cant really be any worse than the OL that got ripped apart by Mercer and UCF though.

Yall two listen real closely......fukk Auburn.

We getting our 3 game L revenge on yall in the Swamp next year. Taking no prisoners

DeAndre Swift is the starter, we just need one of these young backs to play #2. James Cook has been impressive so far so we'll see

After they beat up on that team in Columbus, they'll be lookin for a real challenge so that's where we are :yeshrug:

While im at it, fukk Georgia too :birdman: