117u2z7.jpg

Ballgag Brutus in the building tho :creepsteph:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
See you done switched sides :gladbron:, 1st non delusional fan who knows scUM catching that L :buckeyesalute:

Lol either you worded this wrong or you know its coming

That Michigan L as in, watching Michigan hand you the L

giphy.webp

They dont call @smitty22 Sargeant Ducktales for nothin.

Thank you for your service as always:salute:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That Michigan L as in, watching Michigan hand you the L

giphy.webp

They dont call @smitty22 Sargeant Ducktales for nothin.

Thank you for your service as always:salute:
You’re welldressedBuckeye now :DemBuckeyes:.....

O-H :Bombaye:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I feel bad for this Zamir White fella but I can’t even feel no way for the slawdogs cause they got 8 more 5 Star backs smh

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
2H FOOTBALL
Zamir White injures left knee

w5j7kbhywmv3w3m9crsz

Zamir White injured his left knee Saturday, head coach Kirby Smart confirmed.
Radi Nabulsi
Anthony Dasher • UGASports.com

Freshman running back Zamir White suffered a left knee injury during Saturday’s scrimmage at Sanford Stadium, head coach Kirby Smart confirmed.

“Yeah, he was on punt cover. He was covering a punt. And it was a non-contact injury. There was nobody really around," Smart said. "He and Mark Webb were kind of holding each other up. But we don’t know anything yet. He’s getting an MRI right now. So it’s a left knee. It’s his non-surgical knee. I can’t tell you much more than that.”

Unfortunately, the news does not appear good.

Following Smart's press conference, sources told UGASports and other media outlets that White did indeed tear the ACL in his left knee and will miss the season.

According to a source attending the scrimmage, White was able to walk off the field under his own power.

Smart took issue with a question asking if it was normal for White to work on the punt team.

“You guys are amazing. Sony Michel was a first-round pick last year. He covered a punt. Derrick Henry covered every punt at Alabama. I mean, why would you ask that, is it unusual for him to be on punt? D’Andre Swift’s a starter on punt. So, is that unusual for our running backs to play?" Smart said. "I mean, I’m sick for the kid, because I don’t know the severity of the injury. It’s really not fair that all you guys run out there and throw stuff out there and we don’t have a chance to talk to his parents. We’ve talked about that in here before. If you ask me about that after practice, that’s fair. That’s not fair for that kid’s mom to find out about it from somebody talking and texting from someone in here.”

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that's Zamir's 2nd ACL injury in a year smh. He's gone need some counseling because this dude probably never been injured in his life now this last year. He's been nothing but injured :MJCryShockedandscared: