4g1NgX0.png

shyt is trash like Notre Dame Football.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
33wlkw0.png

And yet, so much more than Coach What'shisface at Some Directional School U has ever done.

Oh you know the school bruh. Respect the name. Your stadium is named after it. :mjlol:

It's also the school that the Canes can't beat at home. Something crazy like you're last win in your own backyard was in 2004:scust:

I want you to find the nearest Seminole icon and bow down to it after the thrashing yall going to get on Oct. 6

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
These fools sure have a lot of faith in a coach that has a losing record for his career :mjlol:

Who's record is this? :scust: Aint no way this dude ever turned out to be a good coach. I bet he's straight trash right now. :comeon: So many people clueless about football and coaching it any even funny. Most coaches can only do well if they have great talent.

w1prag.jpg

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
@Freddie.Cane

:whoo::ohlawd::myman:
Who's record is this? :scust: Aint no way this dude ever turned out to be a good coach. I bet he's straight trash right now. :comeon: So many people clueless about football and coaching it any even funny. Most coaches can only do well if they have great talent.

w1prag.jpg

My god you nikkas are delusional. :snoop: Every video that’s come out of y’all camp this fall has been a fukking clown show.

And for the record that Pitt defense was dogshyt. Rosier had WR’s running free all game long and couldn’t hit em. The same routes Kaaya was killing them the year before.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@Freddie.Cane

:whoo::ohlawd::myman:

My god you nikkas are delusional. :snoop: Every video that’s come out of y’all camp this fall has been a fukking clown show.

And for the record that Pitt defense was dogshyt. Rosier had WR’s running free all game long and couldn’t hit em. The same routes Kaaya was killing them the year before.

:Caneblessed:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

w1prag.jpg
I’m no math wizard, but that sure looks like a winning record to me. Most big time programs know better than to hire coaches with losing records and expect success.