The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Freddie.Cane

:whoo::ohlawd::myman:

My god you nikkas are delusional. :snoop: Every video that’s come out of y’all camp this fall has been a fukking clown show.

And for the record that Pitt defense was dogshyt. Rosier had WR’s running free all game long and couldn’t hit em. The same routes Kaaya was killing them the year before.

Every time ya'll played pretty much any team last year, ya'll struggled....BAD! Pitt smacked ya'll in the mouth, don't try to make excuses. You had to have at last minute comeback with us in our worse season in a decade. Then got embarrassed by Wisconsin and Clemson. So yeah. Lets talk about delusional. :stopitslime:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’m no math wizard, but that sure looks like a winning record to me. Most big time programs know better than to hire coaches with losing records and expect success.
Yeah you're definitely not a math wizard. One 9 game winning season and 3 bowl losses with the rest having 6 game winning seasons. I wouldn't say that's impress at all. But not having top talent, a lot of coaches struggle. But being a Canes fan, I could understand who you think that's a winning record. Last 15 years ya'll record was :scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22

tenor.gif

Ryan Day ain't won shyt