giphy.gif
And :samducktales: love some Thee :TheeOSU:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Richt left the program in good foundational shape, years after he himself built a respectable program. Kirby came and capitalized and added on. Clap for the boy.

Willie T has done nothing of consequence. The man has a losing record. You come here casually shyt on Richt for having not yet won a championship? It's the same narrative that was spun about your boy Bowden until Richt got him one.

How dare you :hhh:
New Cane soldier I see welcome :Caneblessed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Richt left the program in good foundational shape, years after he himself built a respectable program. Kirby came and capitalized and added on. Clap for the boy.

Willie T has done nothing of consequence. The man has a losing record. You come here casually shyt on Richt for having not yet won a championship? It's the same narrative that was spun about your boy Bowden until Richt got him one.

How dare you :hhh:
All that talent in Georgia and all those years in the weak SEC east, Richt had paltry results. The bold proves my point. Kirby took his talent and did what he was supposed to do. Richt always choked in big games also. Thus why you guys got embarrassed by Clemson and Wisconsin.

Only clueless people look at Willie T's record without understanding that the teams were in complete disarray when he started. Every where he went they had a winning record when he left. Richt could never build a team. He gets great talent and don't do shyt with it. If you didn't have such a weak schedule, UM would be looking at 5+ losses every year. Looking at three definitely this season. LSU, FSU and Pitt.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that talent in Georgia and all those years in the weak SEC east, Richt had paltry results. The bold proves my point. Kirby took his talent and did what he was supposed to do. Richt always choked in big games also. Thus why you guys got embarrassed by Clemson and Wisconsin.

Only clueless people look at Willie T's record without understanding that the teams were in complete disarray when he started. Every where he went they had a winning record when he left. Richt could never build a team. He gets great talent and don't do shyt with it. If you didn't have such a weak schedule, UM would be looking at 5+ losses every year. Looking at three definitely this season. LSU, FSU and Pitt.

The manner in which Miami is about to get thrashed by FSU is gonna be epic. They couldn't even cross the 50 yard line all first half on Charles Kelly's bum ass defense. A 150lb true freshman all but won the game if not for Charles Kelly not making the damn adjustment of taking Kyle Myers off of Berrios. I saw what Narduzzi defense did to them bums with those Pitt caliber athletes. Its gonna be glorious.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The manner in which Miami is about to get thrashed by FSU is gonna be epic. They couldn't even cross the 50 yard line all first half on Charles Kelly's bum ass defense. A 150lb true freshman all but won the game if not for Charles Kelly not making the damn adjustment of taking Kyle Myers off of Berrios. I saw what Narduzzi defense did to them bums with those Pitt caliber athletes. Its gonna be glorious.

It's going to be embarrassing for them. Willie T has no chill and is cut throat. If UM doesn't lay down. He'll keep running up the score on them. Killer instinct is what this team lacked due to Jimbo's outdated coaching style.

Yeah Barnett came from M. State and worked with Narduzzi. I was wondering was up with PItt when they beat Clemson and UM. He's coaching them up and that D is real. Seeing that they finally are settled in on their QB. I got them winning the Coastal :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always respected Auburn’s scheduling as of recent. You’re willing to schedule legit OoC P5 squads unlike some of the other teams in your conference who aren’t willing to travel outside of the South. Specifically that one in Gainesville.

Greene out there scheduling the Pac 12 heavy.

2018: Washington (Neutral Site)
2019: Oregon (NS)
2023: @Cal
2024: Cal
2027: @UCLA
2028: UCLA
Yeah its something we've always done. We played USC in the early/mid 2000's too