The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Buckeye fans are the ONLY ones that feel like this. The whole national media and they mothers feel the exact opposite. Every time Zack and Co. come at McMurphy with some bullshyt ass reply.. calling him a liar ... dude comes back with proof of some shyt.

Dude got receipts upon receipts. :mjlol:

But yea.. he'll be cleared this week alright.. :comeon:
Problem is dude ain’t vett them receipts

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I love how this time of the year everyone has everything all figured out
They know who's goin to win the championship, who's goin to play in the playoffs, who's goin to win the heisman, what teams records are goin to be, even what coaches get fired. the best part is week 1 when all that goes right down the drain

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Who y’all got starting? I was thinking about dropping a draft pick on the fella that isn’t Brosette but I get conflicting reports on who’s ahead
I think we'll be more RB by committee this year. Clyde Edward Helaire, Chris Curry, and Brosette are goin to be our backs. Out of them Edward Helaire is the most likely to give you 1000 yards.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think we'll be more RB by committee this year. Clyde Edward Helaire, Chris Curry, and Brosette are goin to be our backs. Out of them Edward Helaire is the most likely to give you 1000 yards.
That’s who I wanted but from what I see Orgeron ain’t too committed to the workhorse style this year which is understandable

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I love how this time of the year everyone has everything all figured out
They know who's goin to win the championship, who's goin to play in the playoffs, who's goin to win the heisman, what teams records are goin to be, even what coaches get fired. the best part is week 1 when all that goes right down the drain

Not really

Remember when Texas was back after that OT win vs Notre Dame?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Justin Eboigbe, Forest Park, Strong-Side Defensive End

:ohhh:
I coached this breh two years ago before I went to work at another district. Didnt know he was rated a 4 star
He was lazy and immature and we always told him he has the size, he just needs to put the work in. Looks like he listened.
He will be the first football player from Forest Park to get a scholarship to a big school since Hines Ward in 93. We had a breh get a basketball scholarship to Boston College last year. If he wanted to play football he'd be a beast up there.
Alabama Football Recruiting: Watch Tide commit Justin Eboigbe dominates scrimmage

That first hit is Clowney 2.0:damn: