The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Naw just looking down at Bama's. 2018 and ya'll still have a slave mentality. Now go away BOY! Pretty sure you hear that a lot and don't do shyt.

Pretty sure I never heard that a day in my life and pretty sure you moved out to Arizona to fix your arthritis in that dry heat and get punked by fresh across the border Mexicans on the daily.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Pretty sure I never heard that a day in my life and pretty sure you moved out to Arizona to fix your arthritis in that dry heat and get punked by fresh across the border Mexicans on the daily.
Only bytch that's getting punked is you by the hill billies of Bama. But that's normal life to you. And :mjlol: to a 3ft Messican ever punking me. They try so hard to be cool over here and be black. Speaking English and all. :francis: Obviously you never left that cesspool to say some dumb shyt like that.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Only bytch that's getting punked is you by the hill billies of Bama. But that's normal life to you. And :mjlol: to a 3ft Messican ever punking me. They try so hard to be cool over here and be black. Speaking English and all. :francis: Obviously you never left that cesspool to say some dumb shyt like that.

I been out the country, east coast, West coast, Midwest. Only time you have traveled is to Normandy on June 6,1944.
Thank you for your service Tom Brokaw would be proud :salute:
#thegreatestgeneration

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Who needs Jordan’s :mjlit:

tenor.gif

Got damn those are trash. Out here looking like golf shoes

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@smitty22

ACC Coastal
B1G West
PAC12 South

:mjlol: don't waste your breath, he's still mad about the thorough sonning he's received in these last few pages. Despite his misplaced rage and anger at me and the SEC Champion UGA Bulldogs, @smitty22 is a valuable poster and a dear friend. I'm hopeful that after his Urban situation resolves itself he'll revert back into his normal simple, happy self with Brutus smileys for all to see. Ain't that right pal? @smitty22 :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Urban Meyer gets fired, what are the odds the first game against Oregon State is too close for comfort?

I can see Ohio State starting the season off slow. That first game will be tough.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Facts ain’t hostility homie, and we go hard in this thread. I know you just came out of hiding last year to post with us in here, so know it aint personal, we just go hard. To answer your question it’s becoming quite clear Urban will be cleared this week with all thats came out the last few days, if by chance he fired Ryan Day has the job

Buckeye fans are the ONLY ones that feel like this. The whole national media and they mothers feel the exact opposite. Every time Zack and Co. come at McMurphy with some bullshyt ass reply.. calling him a liar ... dude comes back with proof of some shyt.

Dude got receipts upon receipts. :mjlol:

But yea.. he'll be cleared this week alright.. :comeon: