The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I ain't gon lie gonna be fun watching that shyt show in Columbus fall apart this season. But for real serious question my brother we're you one of the ones who signed the petition to keep Urban? :lupe:
Naw in fact 100 cacs and Zeke dad showrd up to the stadium that seats 109,000 you do the math

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That nikka delusional breh. I literally had this nikka calling a officer down need help call to all the sec posters in here :mjlol:. When you in the sec and your program trash they pull out the break in case of emergency call

Buck nikka have you lost your mind
full

When have I ever needed backup to remind negroes what the fukk is going on? A goon just wanted to open up the conversation to include the same posters you laugh and post smileys with yet low key shyt on their school :mjlol: @ us being trash yet top 2 to end last season and top 4 to begin this season.

BTW friend I asked you who your head coach was going to be this season and you didnt answer. Your hostility towards me in this thread is really making me question our friendship beloved :mjgrin:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I ain’t gonna dog these nikkas (today) but the fact they got one conference championship in ~12 years? That’s crazy w the talent they got. They still ain’t buck the trend of being chokers neither yet.

You ain't doggin shyt. We split y'all shyt last season in the SECCG and have OWNED y'all the past decade. Don't let Buckeye Bill get you gassed up, you and I both know this won't end well for you

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Buck nikka have you lost your mind
full

When have I ever needed backup to remind negroes what the fukk is going on? A goon just wanted to open up the conversation to include the same posters you laugh and post smileys with yet low key shyt on their school :mjlol: @ us being trash yet top 2 to end last season and top 4 to begin this season.

BTW friend I asked you who your head coach was going to be this season and you didnt answer. Your hostility towards me in this thread is really making me question our friendship beloved :mjgrin:
Facts ain’t hostility homie, and we go hard in this thread. I know you just came out of hiding last year to post with us in here, so know it aint personal, we just go hard. To answer your question it’s becoming quite clear Urban will be cleared this week with all thats came out the last few days, if by chance he fired Ryan Day has the job

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You ain't doggin shyt. We split y'all shyt last season in the SECCG and have OWNED y'all the past decade. Don't let Buckeye Bill get you gassed up, you and I both know this won't end well for you
You owned us in the biggest game in your program’s history since nikkas was holding nuclear bombs to they ears and calling it a phone and what did that get you¿ :mjlit:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You owned us in the biggest game in your program’s history since nikkas was holding nuclear bombs to they ears and calling it a phone and what did that get you¿ :mjlit:

A trip to the playoffs, a Rose Bowl win and a national title berth, fukk you mean? :mjlol:

@smitty22 outside of rivalries this is one of the friendliest threads on The Coli. I came up going at nikkas necks, I can assure you that this thread isn't at that level of hostility

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A trip to the playoffs, a Rose Bowl win and a national title berth, fukk you mean? :mjlol:

@smitty22 outside of rivalries this is one of the friendliest threads on The Coli. I came up going at nikkas necks, I can assure you that this thread isn't at that level of hostility
Put a berth on a nikka’s finger and see where that gets you

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
80 years of life and you still don't know grammar :damn:
my bad I guess you missed those lessons when you had to sign up for the great war :salute: to the greatest generation

Only cacs care about grammar on a message board. All that boot licking you doing for them, they still consider you their dog. Oh Step n Fetch it fakkit.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Funny to see people calling Tua overrated, unproven, etc but at the same time saying that Future Heisman Winner, #1 Draft Pick, Trevor Lawrence is gonna lead Clemson to a 15-0 season :pachaha:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

FSU destroyed the Auburn program. Don't believe they had a less than 4 game loss record ever since. :mjlol:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You are the WOAT never had a loss you didn’t spin with an excuse about some BS. Just last week you were talking about how you should have beat Clemson but your QB lost it for you. No fool y’all lost.

Please STFU
I said we had a better DLine (that day) than them but the reason for the sacks difference was due to Stidham holding it you illiterate fool

Just like your partner in Downs, y’all bringing up shyt to avoid the truth that y’all garbo. I ask dude what did that conf matchup gave him and instead of being honest and saying nothing, he directed me to a “berth”...that’s like me saying I’m happy just cause we made it against jschizophrenia and FSU.