I'm sure Colorado State would be too
full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
My mistake then.

So you tryna tell me every other college in America got kids taking classes already, except the university of Washington? :jbhmm:

I honestly don't know.. I'm asking.
Yea if a player graduates early and qualifies academically they can come in early and start taking classes. But he probably didn't graduate til May and didn't end up qualifying academically. Washington having higher academic standards than Bama is the only story here:francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yea if a player graduates early and qualifies academically they can come in early and start taking classes. But he probably didn't graduate til May and didn't end up qualifying academically. Washington having higher academic standards than Bama is the only story here:francis:

Well, on the bright side .. at least he's closer to family now. :mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah just havin a lil fun out here breh :mjgrin:. Because when the smoke clears & Urban gets fired we gonna see alotta
full
and really above all else @smitty22 is a dear friend, I'd hate to see him upset

When y’all don’t win the weakest division in cfb with the weakest schedule in cfb, and go back to being forgotten, not even gonna rub it in. Just another year of uga being uga.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Im sure in any year don’t wanna compare schedules.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

:mjlol:

8 games in the SEC >>> the gobbledygook you play in the Big 10 vs the likes of Rutgers, Maryland, Minnesota and Iowa (too soon my bad :mjlol:) Not to mention the other non competitive Ohio schools you feast on every yr

So if I were you I wouldn't want to compare schedules friend

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
8 games in the SEC >>> the gobbledygook you play in the Big 10 vs the likes of Rutgers, Maryland, Minnesota and Iowa (too soon my bad :mjlol:) Not to mention the other non competitive Ohio schools you feast on every yr

So if I were you I wouldn't want to compare schedules friend
Breh you know damn well sec east is thee worst division in college football
Vandy
Kentucky
Mizzou
UT
USC
UF
and uga..

shyt is damn awlful, and yall bums Don’t have not 1 power 5 non conference opponent.
Meanwhile we got 2 power 5 non conference opponents plus Penn St, MSU, and scUM.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
When y’all don’t win the weakest division in cfb with the weakest schedule in cfb, and go back to being forgotten, not even gonna rub it in. Just another year of uga being uga.

:russell: if you say so

As for y'all y'all taking an L at Happy Valley, Sparty's back and Michigan is way overdue to beat y'all. Y'all could easily catch 3-4 Ls this yr

@jwonder nah brother beef is FSU/Miami, UGA/Florida, Michigan/Ohio

@smitty22 is my friend although his recent unfriendly comments have me reevaluating our friendship
full

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh you know damn well sec east is thee worst division in college football
Vandy
Kentucky
Mizzou
UT
USC
UF
and uga..

shyt is damn awlful, and yall bums Don’t have not 1 power 5 non conference opponent.
Meanwhile we got 2 power 5 non conference opponents plus Penn St, MSU, and scUM.

Like I said earlier, you run the gauntlet playing in the SEC. Even programs that aren't "good" are still beasts in the trenches

So BTW, we play at South Carolina (not an easy game) @UserNameless @Killah Ray

@LSU (also not an easy game) @O.iatlhawksfan

and Auburn here in Athens is a rivalry game and will be a top 10 matchup @Rigby. @Chrishaune @Sauce Dab

I'm not gonna argue with you on our OOC this yr but we did schedule ND last yr and they come here next season. Our OOC would've been better a couple of years from now if a certain Ohio school didn't cancel it to schedule a home & home with a mediocre program from the PAC 12
full