The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Air Jordan 5 Retro Michigan Football Player Exclusive Size 12.5 Pre-Owned | eBay

Hello, thank you for checking out my listing. I have been tasked to sell four Michigan Football Player Exclusive Jordans. These shoes were only made available to players on the Michigan Football team. Out of respect of the player, any area that indicates their number has been hidden. These spots have the player's number on it in marker. The buyer of the shoes will be able to see the number when they receive them. I did not want to tamper with the shoes and try to clean it off. With that being said, please understand behind the small piece(s) of paper is a marker in black marker.

Another listing had this..
Michigan Player Exclusive Jordan Retro 5s - size 11. Made exclusively for the football team in 2016. New- original box. Box was shipped from the Michigan Football equipment staff in this condition- including tape. StockX would not accept the box condition. Selling on eBay so I can disclose the box condition to buyer. Shoes are 100% authentic and new. Completely program exclusive and very rare. Perfect for the sneaker-head and/or Michigan fan who is not entirely concerned about box condition. Please note- shoes have been sitting in the box since winter 2016, so dust is possible.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Another listing:

Exclusive Michigan Player retro 5’s made for the 2016 football team who lost another one to their rival. Shoe does not have a player number on it but does have the initials HC JH. Only damage to shoe is an apparent scuff mark from a tree climbing recruiting pitch.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
No coaching scandals & coverups, no cornball smileys, just fukkin football

:banderas:

No rings either :mjlol:

Oh and football

6951c997a4cbf52104ffab7f02a03741.png

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
How Ty Campbell looking I believe he will start for y'all by the end of the year
Bum looking looking like he at a program who ain’t won shyt since he was born.
Question to allthe cfb posters in here
Do you remember where you were in 1980 when Georgia won its last chip? :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Another listing:

Exclusive Michigan Player retro 5’s made for the 2016 football team who lost another one to their rival. Shoe does not have a player number on it but does have the initials HC JH. Only damage to shoe is an apparent scuff mark from a tree climbing recruiting pitch.

:russ:

You SOB..

:comeon::RussTales:

Dude was already enrolled and taking classes. :stopitslime:

fukkin Satan. :smh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Bum looking looking like he at a program who ain’t won shyt since he was born.
Question to allthe cfb posters in here
Do you remember where you were in 1980 when Georgia won its last chip? :mjlol:

NOT on probation?
NOT involved in a nationwide scandal?
NOT about to oust their head coach?

That's all about to happen here soon tho :mjgrin: