The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So Herman went full Fredo on Myer. shyt, probably more to this Courtney story that really pissed Herman off.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Still don't know why all these RB's went to FSU. Makes no sense. Probably could have started at RB at 20 different D1 schools. Now he's a LB.

Nasty highlights. But does remind me of James Wilder Jr. All Noles fans know how that turned out. :francis: Always thought he should have been on defense. But this staff sees something in White on defense. Not going to question it. :hubie:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Real question bruhs......what happens first and also....rank them in order of most likely to happen to least likely

Florida beats FSU (UF on a 5 game L streak to FSU)

LSU beats Bama (LSU on a 6 game L streak to Bama)

Michigan beats OSU (Michigan on a 6 game L streak to OSU)

Let me know if i'm missing any other streaks like this between rivals who play each other YEARLY

Michigan-played super close past 2 years so realistically they've been 3-4 plays away from ending it
Florida- bth teams have new coaches so who knows. it's a lot of questions in this rivalry from both sides. even tho FSU has the better players
LSU-they play Bama close and have the athletes to make the game difficult every year but the gap in coaching is so great that what should be an even match up turns into an uphill battle

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don't know why all these RB's went to FSU. Makes no sense. Probably could have started at RB at 20 different D1 schools. Now he's a LB.

Nasty highlights. But does remind me of James Wilder Jr. All Noles fans know how that turned out. :francis: Always thought he should have been on defense. But this staff sees something in White on defense. Not going to question it. :hubie:

To be fair, last year's RB haul was just supposed to be Z and Laborn. All that noise at Ole Miss allowed Jimbo to pull a late game coup with Cam. Had everything panned out the way the original board shaped up, Patrick would be gone and Rasul, Laborn, and Z would be the backfield.