The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Does UF have like a 30 year winning streak on UK?
I think Kentucky beats them this season.
UK should have beat them last year. They would be my darkhorse this season if their QB didn't retire. But I still think they have a good year. They should have been 9-1 going in to the UGA game last year. They had Florida and Ole Miss beat.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Where did you hear it was only him? 23 pairs of shoes need to be accounted for. I doubt there was 23 execs, celebs or a charity that was selling the shoes. UNC suspended 13 players.

Stop fishing dawg. I see what you’re doing.

And the other pairs of shoes could very well be players no longer with the program (aka McDoom, Crawford etc)

We won’t know until the investigation is done. Unlike other schools, we won’t cover shyt up.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Stop fishing dawg. I see what you’re doing.

And the other pairs of shoes could very well be players no longer with the program (aka McDoom, Crawford etc)

We won’t know until the investigation is done. Unlike other schools, we won’t cover shyt up.
Lol I just thought you might have a reliable source or something. I don't really care either way but if the same guy who bought shoes from 13 current UNC players then why wouldn't he try to do the same at Michigan? Not all 23 are current players probably but at least a handful I'm guessing.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lol I just thought you might have a reliable source or something. I don't really care either way but if the same guy who bought shoes from 13 current UNC players then why wouldn't he try to do the same at Michigan? Not all 23 are current players probably but at least a handful I'm guessing.

You might be right. I really don’t know. The insiders on the boards don’t know much either. All we know is that the NCAA isn’t investigating us.. we’re doing an internal one. They might.. but as of right now they aren’t. Like I posted before.. the only current player that’s name has surfaced is Donovan Jeter.