The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real question bruhs......what happens first and also....rank them in order of most likely to happen to least likely

Florida beats FSU (UF on a 5 game L streak to FSU)

LSU beats Bama (LSU on a 6 game L streak to Bama)

Michigan beats OSU (Michigan on a 6 game L streak to OSU)

Let me know if i'm missing any other streaks like this between rivals who play each other YEARLY

UK beats UF :troll:
Tennessee beating Bama :troll:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
2018 Miami Hurricanes Football Schedule

Canes can potentially go undefeated.

12-0 if we can hold off LSU, Florida State & avenge the loss to Pitt (which we most likely will)

10-2 or 11-1 if we drop to LSU/FSU

Tech, VT, BC, Duke, UVA and Pitt are trap games tho :francis: And Mark Richt is our coach :francis: More likely for us to win 8 or 9
Canes have one of the weakest schedules in the nation. We've discovered they can't beat good teams so FSU/LSU are definite losses. They also keep too many teams in the game so it could be three losses they have this season.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The irony when nothing happens to OSU and scUM put on that probation :Buckswinning:. All that yapping you been doing :EdGtears:. How much a pair of Jordan cleats go for nowadays ?

That delusional Buckeye thinking :heh:

Real question bruhs......what happens first and also....rank them in order of most likely to happen to least likely

Florida beats FSU (UF on a 5 game L streak to FSU)

LSU beats Bama (LSU on a 6 game L streak to Bama)

Michigan beats OSU (Michigan on a 6 game L streak to OSU)

Let me know if i'm missing any other streaks like this between rivals who play each other YEARLY

Michigan
Florida
LSU

Michigan beats OSU (especially if Urban is out)

They've had them down & out the last two seasons but just couldn't finish.

It seems like you’re the only one that wanna realize this.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got a question, with Baker, Lamar, Sam, & Saquon all gone who are the biggest "stars" coming into the 2018 season?

Tua
Jalen
Fromm

???

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tua/Jalen
Bryce Love
Will Grier
Jake Fromm
Trace McSorley
Ed Oliver
Totally slipped my mind, what's crazy is if dude played for USC/LSU/BAMA/etc. we would probably see him all over every commercial, magazine article, heisman campaign, etc.

Can't stand playing these bytches and their super hero RBs every season :francis:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not sure why Jake Browning isn't getting as much hype as Will Grier, McSorley, etc. Washington gonna run away with the pac 12

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Oh now it sucks that this is the world we live in :russ:. Remember how tat gate ended, enjoy playing this season for nothing. Enjoy that bowl ban next year, as if it matters anyway :mjlol:.
Ill let you put that X next to scUM name :UmadOH:
4g1NgX0.png
Urban is done and probably your AD as well. It's Suckeye tradition for head coaches to leave the Truck Driver U in disgrace

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It sucks that this is the world we live in. But it is what it is. If they signed a waiver to NOT sell the gear while enrolled in school, and they did anyway, then they gotta be held accountable.

Word is, the only active player that sold his is Donovan Jeter. A redshirt Freshman lineman. 3rd stringer.. but still. Apparently a couple of guys that graduated or are no longer with the program sold theirs too.

It makes no sense since the shoes have their initials and numbers engraved into them. We'll see if anyone else did.
Where did you hear it was only him? 23 pairs of shoes need to be accounted for. I doubt there was 23 execs, celebs or a charity that was selling the shoes. UNC suspended 13 players.