The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I see us having two shootouts in the regular season, against Ole Miss and Missouri, maybe Auburn if Stidham isn't crippled before the game. Really all depends on how the secondary comes along.

Yes. Depending on how soon or well they get it together determines how good our defense will be imo. We should be good enough on offense to put up big numbers consistently with no struggles.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nah let them beat up on each other in the SEC title game while we sneak into the playoffs and get a free bye week :mjlit:
someone brought that possibility up on aufamily and its pretty possible tbh. beat UW, beat UGA, lose to UA and we're 11-1 with likely ranked wins over top 6 UGA (on the road) and UW and top 25 Miss St (on the road) and LSU :jawalrus:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kids dope. I'm not gonna sit here and hate on the man. But you're listening heights as some kind of achievement. We got 6'4 220 pound Tarik Black coming back after getting hurt in game 3 last year. We got 6'5 215 pound Nico Collins (ring a bell) coming into his own. And lastly 6'3 DPJ. Thats a damn nice core.
Yea Nico Collins the bust rings a bell. He ain't done shyt. And only person taking Tarik Black over Metcalf is Michigan fans. I'll give you DPJ though, for now..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yea Nico Collins the bust rings a bell. He ain't done shyt. And only person taking Tarik Black over Metcalf is Michigan fans. I'll give you DPJ though, for now..

Nico's a true sophomore. And I guess he's a bust because he wanted to leave that shyt hole state you live in? Stop it.

And DPJ's shown less than Black.. so that goes to show how much you actually know about the Michigan personnel. :hhh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Nico's a true sophomore. And I guess he's a bust because he wanted to leave that shyt hole state you live in? Stop it.

And DPJ's shown less than Black.. so that goes to show how much you actually know about the Michigan personnel. :hhh:
I never thought he was any good tbh.

DPJ has that next level speed he just needs to be used right.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Michigan athletics investigating potential shoe sales violations

@Trust Me btw:francis:y'all about to lose some players like North Carolina just did

It sucks that this is the world we live in. But it is what it is. If they signed a waiver to NOT sell the gear while enrolled in school, and they did anyway, then they gotta be held accountable.

Word is, the only active player that sold his is Donovan Jeter. A redshirt Freshman lineman. 3rd stringer.. but still. Apparently a couple of guys that graduated or are no longer with the program sold theirs too.

It makes no sense since the shoes have their initials and numbers engraved into them. We'll see if anyone else did.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It sucks that this is the world we live in. But it is what it is. If they signed a waiver to NOT sell the gear while enrolled in school, and they did anyway, then they gotta be held accountable.

Word is, the only active player that sold his is Donovan Jeter. A redshirt Freshman lineman. 3rd stringer.. but still. Apparently a couple of guys that graduated or are no longer with the program sold theirs too.

It makes no sense since the shoes have their initials and numbers engraved into them. We'll see if anyone else did.
Oh now it sucks that this is the world we live in :russ:. Remember how tat gate ended, enjoy playing this season for nothing. Enjoy that bowl ban next year, as if it matters anyway :mjlol:.
Ill let you put that X next to scUM name :UmadOH:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Oh now it sucks that this is the world we live in :russ:. Remember how tat gate ended, enjoy playing this season for nothing. Enjoy that bowl ban next year, as if it matters anyway :mjlol:.
Ill let you put that X next to scUM name :UmadOH:

:mjlol:

Ain’t no one going down in flames except for your shytty fukking corrupted university. And we’re all gonna witness it.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Ain’t no one going down in flames except for your shytty fukking corrupted university. And we’re all gonna witness it.
The irony when nothing happens to OSU and scUM put on that probation :Buckswinning:. All that yapping you been doing :EdGtears:. How much a pair of Jordan cleats go for nowadays ?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Real question bruhs......what happens first and also....rank them in order of most likely to happen to least likely

Florida beats FSU (UF on a 5 game L streak to FSU)

LSU beats Bama (LSU on a 6 game L streak to Bama)

Michigan beats OSU (Michigan on a 6 game L streak to OSU)

Let me know if i'm missing any other streaks like this between rivals who play each other YEARLY

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Real question bruhs......what happens first and also....rank them in order of most likely to happen to least likely

UK beats UF :troll:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

Let me know if i'm missing any other streaks like this between rivals who play each other YEARLY
LSU beats Bama
UF beats FSU
That’s it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Michigan beats OSU (especially if Urban is out)

They've had them down & out the last two seasons but just couldn't finish.

UF beats FSU (Neither team is that much better than the other right now)

As far as LSU beating Bama, it's gonna be a minute. They had Fournette & Guice in the same backfield and couldn't put shyt on the scoreboard :francis: