The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Other than Bama, Michigan's faced those SEC defenses and more than held their own. If you put.a QB in position to win, then it'll make it that much easier for them. Ole Miss never did that. Ours will. He don't need to slang it. He don't need to take crazy chances. If he plays within the system (and all signs point to him doing that really well right now against one of, if not THE best D in the country) then we'll be in every game. We were in every game last year (Penn State included, till we collapsed half way through the 3rd because our D stayed on the field.) .. and we lost because of the QB position. Point blank.With Shea, we beat Wisconsin, MSU, OSU and South Carolina. Penn State would've been closer, but I still think they were on some other shyt last year, and we prolly would've lose regardless.

I hear you but y'all schedule is kinda rough

at Notre Dame - L
Central Michigan - W
SMU - W
Nebraska - W
at Northwestern - W
Maryland - W
Wisconsin - L
at Michigan State - W
bye
at Penn State - L
at Rutgers - W
Indiana - W
at Ohio State - L

8-4 imo. Outside of what I think are definite L's to OSU and Penn State, the ND and Wisky games are legit 50/50

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

at Notre Dame - L
Central Michigan - W
SMU - W
Nebraska - W
at Northwestern - W
Maryland - W
Wisconsin - L
at Michigan State - W
bye
at Penn State - L
at Rutgers - W
Indiana - W
at Ohio State - L

8-4 imo. Outside of what I think are definite L's to OSU and Penn State, the ND and Wisky games are legit 50/50
You got it about right, although i got them 7-6 with Jimmy being fired after their bowl loss

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ZrDpn3X.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

at Notre Dame - L
Central Michigan - W
SMU - W
Nebraska - W
at Northwestern - W
Maryland - W
Wisconsin - L
at Michigan State - W
bye
at Penn State - L
at Rutgers - W
Indiana - W
at Ohio State - L

Aiight, lets dissect this this right quick.

1st off .. if thats the season we have .. Jim's seat will be FUMING hot.

Now I know you aint a UM fan, but tell me.. how is PSU a definite loss? We beat the brakes off them 2 years ago at home. They beat us last year at their place. What makes PSU soooooooo great on this board? I don't get it. They lost Saquan, and their TE Gesiki, and their best receiver. Their D aint shyt. So.. hows that an auto loss? :wtf: I'll give you 50/50 on the ND game only because its at Notre Dame.. but I think we beat the holy water outta them bums. I think we beat Wisky at home .. but I'll give you that 50/50 again.

Did you watch the OSU game last year? How about the year before? They don't move the ball on us well. Even with our defense being out there for 75% of the game. Now we'll be able to put up more points, and move the ball.

We're beating OSU this year. Taking all fukking bets. :birdman:

You got it about right, although i got them 7-6 with Jimmy being fired after their bowl loss

Maybe we can hire Urban. He'll be unemployed after all. :youngsabo:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now I know you aint a UM fan, but tell me.. how is PSU a definite loss? We beat the brakes off them 2 years ago at home. They beat us last year at their place. What makes PSU soooooooo great on this board? I don't get it. They lost Saquan, and their TE Gesiki, and their best receiver. Their D aint shyt. So.. hows that an auto loss? :wtf: I'll give you 50/50 on the ND game only because its at Notre Dame.. but I think we beat the holy water outta them bums. I think we beat Wisky at home .. but I'll give you that 50/50 again.

Did you watch the OSU game last year? How about the year before? They don't move the ball on us well. Even with our defense being out there for 75% of the game. Now we'll be able to put up more points, and move the ball.

What's y'all backup plan if Shae gets hurt? Seems like y'all putting a lot on that man plate. :FrancisWave:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Because I think UM has the better QB and also the better coaching staff and head coach. Talent wise, it's about equal. OSU? They just seem to have y'all number bruh. Well I mean they DO have y'all number all things considered. Also with them, they have the better talent, y'all have to go to Columbus, and they have the better HC (if Urban is the coach that is).

IDK if 8-4 should have the seat scorching hot, but I def see why it would be that way. 10-2 should be the bench mark.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Maybe we can hire Urban. He'll be unemployed after all. :youngsabo:
Wouldn’t be the 1st OSU coach who’s nuts yall be on :sas1: