Reppin
NULL
Thats yall QB, Deal with it :ufdup:

I honestly have no expectations this season:

True Freshman QB
Tough Road Schedule
Mediocre Coaches
:francis:
Also, you have no back to back home games. The Pac 12 screwed you again after last year's no-bye season and friday road game @ Wazzu.

Still, you have no excuses to not win the south with your talent and avoiding Oregon/Washington. :hubie:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lol he had better weapons at Ole Miss in AJ Brown, DK Metcalf and Damarkus Lodge than he will at Michigan.. And literally half of his yards and TDs last year came against South Alabama and UT Martin. He's still got a lot to prove imo.

I'll give you AJ Brown.. but the others wouldn't even start at Michigan this year. I agree that he's still got a lot to prove, but he's a clear upgrade to what we've had at UM for years.

No offensive talent? :dahell:

Van Jefferson and AJ Brown gonna be high draft picks and Greg Little is a future first rounder on the OL.

0 passing TD's and 5 picks against Bama and LSU :scust:

Van Jefferson? What? He wouldn't even start this year. Again, I'll give you AJ Brown because I think he's the best receiver in the country. Greg Little was at left tackle... the rest of their line was trash as fukk. I've watched enough film since we picked up Shea to see that dude was running for his life on 3/4 of the snaps. I'll link them shyts to you if you want. shyt was a disgrace.

Shhhhhh let his i never seen Shea play in my life, but he was a 5*/played in the sec west so he must be our savior cause we trash, believe the hype.:mjlol:

Sit this one out fam. We're talking about teams that are actually looking forward to the season, and not their next court appearance.

If Shea Patterson can just make the simple throws Michigan's offense is going to :eat: All the missed and wide open throw O'Korn and Speight had last season :picard: DPJ had at least 5+ times last season were he had the corner beat and O'Korn completely missed him badly. Expecting DPJ, Tarik Black, Nico Collins, Perry and the TE and the to finally show their skills. We finally have a QB that can throw the WR open and in stride.

Let these dudes continue to sleep. They KNOW that with a DECENT QB we're gonna be a problem. They just choose to not believe it.

Based off??????????

His film?

You talking mad balsy for being a Gator my dude. You need us to beat that ass again? Worry about not being the 5th best team in Florida.

watching full offensive game highlights on him. Shea doesn't have to be this 300+ yard passer every game. Average around 200+ yards and rely on the running game and defense and the team should be good. Now if he plays lights out than Michigan will be dominant. Harbaugh had a Speight lead team :heh: an inch away from the playoffs 2 years ago. I mean just look back to last season Michigan was in every game outside of the PSU game.

This. Again, they won't believe it till we come out and beat the shyt out of Notre Dame in South Bend.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol Metcalf is 6'4'' 230 with speed a lot of ppl like him more than Brown. I'll give you DPJ over Metcalf but that's it.
First catch should tell you all you need to know:whoo:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also, you have no back to back home games. The Pac 12 screwed you again after last year's no-bye season and friday road game @ Wazzu.

Still, you have no excuses to not win the south with your talent and avoiding Oregon/Washington. :hubie:
If i'm being completely honest, I think way too many people are overlooking Utah.

I think if we had dude we'd be a guaranteed 10+ win team every season

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bruh @Trust Me, you better have that same energy for Patterson once D'Antonio and the :mjpls: state pull up on yall this year. Patterson had offensive talent galore last year and bruh shrunk like a hoe once he had to face those SEC defense.

Aint no coincidence Ole Miss fans aint worried one bit about him leaving. Sure looked better than Shea against LSU (even tho i WILL admit Shea was a victim of some drop passes) :sas2:

I just like to fukk with Michigan when it's all said and done bc it's fun :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shea always been hyped cause he reminded folks of Johnny Coke Habit.
Dude never impressed me.
Matter fact I'm willing to bet OM QB Polynesian Jordan has a better season than he does.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

If you have a mobile Qb on the roster yall might be decent. Don't know why yall got a garbage Qb from Michigan tho. I don't see him playing at all tbh.

I'll be betting on UCLA within 2 years.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lol Metcalf is 6'4'' 230 with speed a lot of ppl like him more than Brown. I'll give you DPJ over Metcalf but that's it.
First catch should tell you all you need to know:whoo:

Kids dope. I'm not gonna sit here and hate on the man. But you're listening heights as some kind of achievement. We got 6'4 220 pound Tarik Black coming back after getting hurt in game 3 last year. We got 6'5 215 pound Nico Collins (ring a bell) coming into his own. And lastly 6'3 DPJ. Thats a damn nice core.

Bruh @Trust Me, you better have that same energy for Patterson once D'Antonio and the :mjpls: state pull up on yall this year. Patterson had offensive talent galore last year and bruh shrunk like a hoe once he had to face those SEC defense.

Aint no coincidence Ole Miss fans aint worried one bit about him leaving. Sure looked better than Shea against LSU (even tho i WILL admit Shea was a victim of some drop passes)

I just like to fukk with Michigan when it's all said and done bc it's fun :lolbron:

Other than Bama, Michigan's faced those SEC defenses and more than held their own. If you put.a QB in position to win, then it'll make it that much easier for them. Ole Miss never did that. Ours will. He don't need to slang it. He don't need to take crazy chances. If he plays within the system (and all signs point to him doing that really well right now against one of, if not THE best D in the country) then we'll be in every game. We were in every game last year (Penn State included, till we collapsed half way through the 3rd because our D stayed on the field.) .. and we lost because of the QB position. Point blank.With Shea, we beat Wisconsin, MSU, OSU and South Carolina. Penn State would've been closer, but I still think they were on some other shyt last year, and we prolly would've lose regardless.

Shea always been hyped cause he reminded folks of Johnny Coke Habit.
Dude never impressed me.
Matter fact I'm willing to bet OM QB Polynesian Jordan has a better season than he does.

Of course the Poly will have a better season. They're gonna sling the rock all over the field at Ole Miss. I bet when its all said and done, Shea will be drafted higher than ole Poly dude. :sas1:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Woke up in a good mood this morning, don't know why :mjlit:

hFwXR5h.png