The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ole Miss and Shea had a lot of hype going into that Cal game but then they only put up 16 points and he had 3 INTs. Against fukking Cal.. That's when I knew he wasn't as good as advertised

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
If Shea Patterson can just make the simple throws Michigan's offense is going to :eat: All the missed and wide open throw O'Korn and Speight had last season :picard: DPJ had at least 5+ times last season were he had the corner beat and O'Korn completely missed him badly. Expecting DPJ, Tarik Black, Nico Collins, Perry and the TE and the to finally show their skills. We finally have a QB that can throw the WR open and in stride.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If Shea Patterson can just make the simple throws Michigan's offense is going to :eat: All the missed and wide open throw O'Korn and Speight had last season :picard: DPJ had at least 5+ times last season were he had the corner beat and O'Korn completely missed him badly. Expecting DPJ, Tarik Black, Nico Collins, Perry and the TE and the to finally show their skills. We finally have a QB that can throw the WR open and in stride.

Based off??????????

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Look at what he did against SEC defenses :sas2:

He was throwing to literally the best WR in the nation last year

No offensive talent? :dahell:

Van Jefferson and AJ Brown gonna be high draft picks and Greg Little is a future first rounder on the OL.

0 passing TD's and 5 picks against Bama and LSU :scust:

DK Metcalf is a beast too. He might be the first WR taken in the 2020 draft. Shea was really disappointing last year their offense should have been way better.

Shhhhhh let his i never seen Shea play in my life, but he was a 5*/played in the sec west so he must be our savior cause we trash, believe the hype.:mjlol:

Ole Miss and Shea had a lot of hype going into that Cal game but then they only put up 16 points and he had 3 INTs. Against fukking Cal.. That's when I knew he wasn't as good as advertised

All this is valid.

I did watch those LSU and Bama games. If we only recruiting QBs that could go toe to toe with top SEC defenses / Clemsons of the world...

That list is:

• Baker Mayfield

Basically it

Shea got hung out to dry, took like 20 hits (sacks included) in those two games. 0 blocking. Ole Miss doesnt even have a playbook and Bama / LSU ate dude alive. He'll be in a better situation at michigan cause our biggest hire of the offseason in OL coach Ed Warriner
:manny:

Thank you for ruining my morning. Look in the back clapping off beat and eating it up.

Lol, my bad b

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Based off??????????

watching full offensive game highlights on him. Shea doesn't have to be this 300+ yard passer every game. Average around 200+ yards and rely on the running game and defense and the team should be good. Now if he plays lights out than Michigan will be dominant. Harbaugh had a Speight lead team :heh: an inch away from the playoffs 2 years ago. I mean just look back to last season Michigan was in every game outside of the PSU game.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both LA schools might be starting true freshman QBs as both are impressing in fall camp.

I still don’t know we picked up Speight. He doesn’t fit our O and reports say he hasn’t looked good during camp.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
watching full offensive game highlights on him. Shea doesn't have to be this 300+ yard passer every game. Average around 200+ yards and rely on the running game and defense and the team should be good. Now if he plays lights out than Michigan will be dominant. Harbaugh had a Speight lead team :heh: an inch away from the playoffs 2 years ago. I mean just look back to last season Michigan was in every game outside of the PSU game.

after what you had to deal with at QB last season, I can understand the optimism :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Both LA schools might be starting true freshman QBs as both are impressing in fall camp.

I still don’t know we picked up Speight. He doesn’t fit our O and reports say he hasn’t looked good during camp.
Thats yall QB, Deal with it :ufdup:

I honestly have no expectations this season:

True Freshman QB
Tough Road Schedule
Mediocre Coaches
:francis: