The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
There aren't many certainties in college athletics, but Kansas winning the Big 12 in men's basketball and Kansas finishing in dead last in football are two things you can count on pretty much every year. The Jayhawks haven't won more than three games in a season since 2009, and they have a 3-33 record in three seasons under David Beaty. At least they face Nicholls State and Rutgers in nonconference play, so they probably won't go winless.
:dead:

@Lucky_Lefty

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Real talk I hate most of the neutral site games. Home and homes would be better atmospheres but money talk
I don't really like the in conference neutral site games tbh. Especially the regular wack ones like Baylor-TTU at Cowboys Stadium

They used to light it the fukk up though :bryan:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
@Lucky_Lefty Definitely the GOAT game :banderas:

Them Irish tears :banderas:

@prime @Mister Marcus :umad:

Only to lose that season in the true GOAT game. :mjcry:

195534_VY-TD-705_s0bwxz.jpg

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
LSU Lb was a getaway driver in a robbery?:what:
Shyt crazy. I actually sat and thought about this for a minute. Apparantly, this happened 8 months ago and nobody knew about it til now. This is August... 8 months ago was December/January. This nikka played in the bowl game and spring semester starts second week in January. So in between Jan 1 and Jan 9, he was running capers robbing pawn shops with a crew where he was the only legal adult :what:

Sounds more like somebody copped a plea and threw his name in there to get off and them Georgia cops were like :ahh: the second they heard an LSU football players name.

At least that's the best I can come up with

:dahell:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It could be slight gassing, but I’m really happy to hear all the new receivers have been balling so far. Can never forget back in 2015 when Duke got kicked off and we was throwing to fellas who wouldn’t even get burn on Miss St :francis: kodi burns has been a legend on the trail