The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I cant wait to see whats up wit this either....although the last time we had something like this was 2010 and we know how that season played out...

I can say though that saban will deal with the situation better regarding the team knowin what happened that year...

He needs to nip the qb situation in the bud tho..

Edit: Talkin bout espn followin us before the season began...McElroy was clearly gone be the starter that year..we had alot of hype comin off that 09 championship
It’s gonna be just like in 2010 in more than one way I promise you

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Stephen A shoots on Jalen, said Saban should bench him and called his National Championship Game performance "Deplorable"

I think he's mistaken Jalen's career for his basketball career. You have so many white "game manager" type QB's that get heralded as great team players blah blah, but nothing but over criticism for black QB's. This shyt reminds me of the idiots over critiquing Tyrod Taylor.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Who's to say Stidham cant be Cam :jawalrus:

On me breh, the pendulum gotta swing back eventually. We cant just not win another ring b

I get it...saban hasn't lost 2 yall back to back yet tho here... Yall sneak a dub every 3 to 4 years tho and that dub just happened again last year

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Who's to say Stidham cant be Cam :jawalrus:

On me breh, the pendulum gotta swing back eventually. We cant just not win another ring b

Malzahn gotta prove he can be consistent though, y’all get the recruits but for every 10-11 win season y’all have, y’all have two 7-8 win seasons.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I get it...saban hasn't lost 2 yall back to back yet tho here... Yall sneak a dub every 3 to 4 years tho and that dub just happened again last year
I know how it’s supposed to work or whatever, but they should be beating these nikkas repeatedly. 2014, crushed their defense but all time WOAT defensive performance and Gus was p*ssy as hell in the red zone (a repeated issue)

2015 and 2016 man, QB play was disgusting and y’all just wore our D down. But as we been doing it for the past few years, elite defensive play and good game management from the QB position, it should be more competitive. I’d agree with the prior “boom or bust” motto on defense and offense, then yeah UA had the on paper approach. I’m not saying we winning this year but it’s different than the dropoffs back in 2011 or 2014

Plus Saban hasn’t shown the ability to beat a good Auburn team. I’d say that tradition transcends 1 win per 3 year tradition

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I know how it’s supposed to work or whatever, but they should be beating these nikkas repeatedly. 2014, crushed their defense but all time WOAT defensive performance and Gus was p*ssy as hell in the red zone (a repeated issue)

2015 and 2016 man, QB play was disgusting and y’all just wore our D down. But as we been doing it for the past few years, elite defensive play and good game management from the QB position, it should be more competitive. I’d agree with the prior “boom or bust” motto on defense and offense, then yeah UA had the on paper approach. I’m not saying we winning this year but it’s different than the dropoffs back in 2011 or 2014

Plus Saban hasn’t shown the ability to beat a good Auburn team. I’d say that tradition transcends 1 win per 3 year tradition

We gone see in November bro.. Yall could very well hit us with the back 2 back but i really feel like coach prob grillin them boys bout last year even tho we got a ship from it cause yall in the same state/division biggest rival etc... We'll be prepared and I'm sure yall will be too. Gus may do it again but we gone see

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
vNhHGFK.gif

:deadmanny:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

And when you give Malzahn equal talent to Saban, who wins? He's beating him with less talent now. This might be the most talented team Malzahn has had since he's been here. Nikkas think it's going to be easy:mjlol: Yeah, ok.

Last edited: