The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You've got to excuse @smitty22 behavior here breh, his coach is a deviant psychopath, his program will soon be in shambles and the muthafukkin University of Georgia is back on top. If I were a Buck boy like @smitty22 I'd be mad too
All that shade for calling a program “bum” for not seeing a chip since 1980 :picard:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
All that shade for calling a program “bum” for not seeing a chip since 1980 :picard:

I know you're a bit unsettled because of your coach right now so i'ma let that one comment slide, but anymore disrespect on THE University of Georgia will NOT be tolerated. You and I both know how I get down my friend

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ohio state vs UGA beef? :ohhh:

The CFB thread is the GOAT thread :NewLineUpBron:

There's no beef. You've got one team, UGA, that is primed for another title run, with more young talent than any team in the country and one of the game's best coaches. And then you got another team that wears our colors wrong and got an enabling, scumbag for a coach. Why would we beef with them?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:ohhh: Kirby really trying to do this better than Saban, huh?

James Cook look more jacked than his brother ever did at FSU....and he aint even played a snap yet.

Funny thing is that Cook probably got 3-4 backs ahead of him

Swift
Zamir White
Herrien
Holyfield

He could get ahead of Herrien and Holyfield and Zamir, even tho he's full contact in practice and ahead of schedule, is coming off ACL surgery late last yr. He'll get some snaps but he's gonna have to be a beast EVERY day in camp to see meaningful snaps