Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Honestly not worried, we got a veteran staff, and team is talented. Will hurt recruiting though

Yeah, you are right, the schemes, the d/o cord are all the same, i don’t think this hurts initially, but if this really goes down, recruits will steer clear of Columbus for a while and the big dogs in Columbus and Florida will use that against you all

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Stoops
Matt Campbell
That fukkboy that coaches the Titans now (Vrabel)

A couple of others also. There a lot of good options tho.. but I'm not sure who's gonna wanna step into that cesspool.
I hope they don’t get Matt Campbell that’s who I want if Orgeron gets canned

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Stoops
Matt Campbell
That fukkboy that coaches the Titans now (Vrabel)

A couple of others also. There a lot of good options tho.. but I'm not sure who's gonna wanna step into that cesspool.
Mr over the top here :mjlol:. Worry bout who yall next hc gonna be after this year. We get yall coaches fired like presidential elections, every 4 years :obama:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The nicca doing the split and the fruit in the pink never lost to your team tho! :ohhh:

giphy.gif

:russ:

My hiatus is over!!!!

Thats cause he work hard to grab dikks.

Our equipment department has some upgrades this year to protect our guys from fruit booties that wear Orange.

Never say Never also

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Watching Auburn beat the shyt outta UGA on the SEC network :myman:
I talk alotta shyt but that game lowkey saved Auburn. I think they lose that (which I ain’t really see em losing but let’s just say if) they prolly don’t beat UA and Gus gets fired. And I don’t think there’s really a splash HC we could’ve made to at least stay in the same realm of recruiting as those other two. Easily Gus’s second biggest dub

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh: Kirby really trying to do this better than Saban, huh?

James Cook look more jacked than his brother ever did at FSU....and he aint even played a snap yet.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Mr over the top here :mjlol:. Worry bout who yall next hc gonna be after this year. We get yall coaches fired like presidential elections, every 4 years :obama:

Sit this one out champ. It seems like you’ve got more on your plate than you can handle.

Edit - Make sure you don’t go all Buckeye on your wife when your lord and savior Urban gets shyt canned. :mjlol: