The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no beef. You've got one team, UGA, that is primed for another title run, with more young talent than any team in the country and one of the game's best coaches. And then you got another team that wears our colors wrong and got an enabling, scumbag for a coach. Why would we beef with them?
@smitty22 are these receipts? Or is it fake news:ReceiptsOnDeck:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
KRILL really gone :mjlol:

Dem Bucks having a historically bad week :mjlol:

I know you're a bit unsettled because of your coach right now so i'ma let that one comment slide, but anymore disrespect on THE University of Georgia will NOT be tolerated. You and I both know how I get down my friend

Naaa son naaa. Let him have it. :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 are these receipts? Or is it fake news:ReceiptsOnDeck:
I think he forgot to mention you got one team who has 0 sec titles. Thats 0 in 27 years. That said team plays in the weakest division in college football and had a 6 yr drought from playing in the title game. How you claim to have more young talent than anyone but been out recruited by the team you going at year in and year except last year. I mean nikkas started moon walking and cacs was rocking mullets when u sniffed your last title game. Ive seen my squad play in 4 natty games winning 2 of them, meanwhile at uga they youtubing Hershal Walker highlights. Georgia Tech has had more success in my lifetime than them bums.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Ohio state vs UGA beef? :ohhh:

The CFB thread is the GOAT thread :NewLineUpBron:
How is it beef when they aint done shyt and we in the mix every year? I mean 1 year of being a contender doesn’t make up for 28 yrs of being trash. If you haven’t seen ur team win a chip in real life, or was playing in ur play pen when they won, don’t @ me. Nikkas getting courage cause of Urban Meyer when before he was even at OSU we still was on another level then that trash ass overrated program :mjlol:.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think he forgot to mention you got one team who has 0 sec titles. Thats 0 in 27 years. That said team plays in the weakest division in college football and had a 6 yr drought from playing in the title game. How you claim to have more young talent than anyone but been out recruited by the team you going at year in and year except last year. I mean nikkas started moon walking and cacs was rocking mullets when u sniffed your last title game. Ive seen my squad play in 4 natty games winning 2 of them, meanwhile at uga they youtubing Hershal Walker highlights. Georgia Tech has had more success in my lifetime than them bums.

Zero SEC titles? :gucci: Friend, we JUST won the SEC last season against @Rigby. bytch ass Auburn Tigers and two more under Richt. All this Urban Meyer nonsense got you talkin slick and sayin things that you don't really mean my friend. :mjlol: at GT having more success than us, you got a Brutus smiley for being full of shyt breh?

And we can go through the list of EMBARRASSING losses Ohio has taken in the last 5 years...Iowa last yr, Clemson a couple years ago and now hiring Meyer is gonna qualify as one of your biggest L's once he's fired within the next couple of weeks. Oh well back to the John Cooper era you go :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ohio state vs UGA beef? :ohhh:

The CFB thread is the GOAT thread :NewLineUpBron:

I know I already quoted you but I forgot to mention how UGA/OSU recently had an agreement to play a home and home series but guess which bytch ass program got scared and withdrew. I'm sure my dear friend @smitty22 has a Brutus smiley for being a scary ass nikka to explain why Ohio State backed out after we had a deal in place

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Zero SEC titles? :gucci: Friend, we JUST won the SEC last season against @Rigby. bytch ass Auburn Tigers and two more under Richt. All this Urban Meyer nonsense got you talkin slick and sayin things that you don't really mean my friend. :mjlol: at GT having more success than us, you got a Brutus smiley for being full of shyt breh?

And we can go through the list of EMBARRASSING losses Ohio has taken in the last 5 years...Iowa last yr, Clemson a couple years ago and now hiring Meyer is gonna qualify as one of your biggest L's once he's fired within the next couple of weeks. Oh well back to the John Cooper era you go :mjlol:
They got 3 in the past ~15 yrs where the only other real East contender was UF...and they recruited better than them for alotta that time. Y’all ass from every angle b :francis:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

You bringing up John Cooper as if his time as OSU he wasn’t more successful than yall :usure:. You just gonna gloss over this era

DU83Any.jpg

You wanna talk embarrassing losses, where uga great wins :mjlol:? Where uga raising the trophy pics at :francis:?

oXQHMM3.jpg

You say we backed out of playing yall as if we scared :mjlol: im a list recent and future ooc teams we’ve played, i wanna see your list, like look at your ooc schedule this year, no excuse for that playing in the weakest division in college football :Scustbrutus:

Oklahoma home n home
TCU in Dallas
Texas home n home
Oregon home n home
Notre dame home n home
Washington Home n home

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How is it beef when they aint done shyt and we in the mix every year? I mean 1 year of being a contender doesn’t make up for 28 yrs of being trash. If you haven’t seen ur team win a chip in real life, or was playing in ur play pen when they won, don’t @ me. Nikkas getting courage cause of Urban Meyer when before he was even at OSU we still was on another level then that trash ass overrated program :mjlol:.
Y'all better stop @ ing Smitty. He said he ain't playing around no more :DeadTowel:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:Ohshizz: Damn y’all got @smitty22 turnt up, go grab a beer fam:laff: