The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@smitty22 Doesn't he sound like the delusional Michigan fans giving excuses of why they have not produced? :russ: OSU by 21:francis:

Is it any different than you giving reasons for your last season???

How did i know your ass would be the first to run them dikk suckers about Michigan

But it’s ok Michigan Stan, keep watching our progress

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Is it any different than you giving reasons for your last season???

How did i know your ass would be the first to run them dikk suckers about Michigan

But it’s ok Michigan Stan, keep watching our progress

You're the king of dikk suckers, you fatherless fakkit. Beat a ranked team before you talk football again. Everything I said about Michigan came to light. :umad:

It's been four years. What progress :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Your the king of dikk suckers, you fatherless fakkit. Beat a ranked team before you talk football again. Everything I said about Michigan came to light. :umad:

:Niccwhat:

nikka you said nothing, it’s like you got a hard on for Michigan, but i do know Michigan stay in your mouth more than your tounge does, i also know you an ass betting ass nikka that can’t cover his bets..... be 40 plus, and can’t cover bets

:Thatyourword:

But seeing as you had a shytty season, last year, why don’t you shut your valet for dikk up, and relax, we got 25 days

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@smitty22 Doesn't he sound like the delusional Michigan fans giving excuses of why they have not produced? :russ: OSU by 21:francis:

Put your fukking account on it you non p*ssy gettin fakkit. :martin:

Of course you won’t do it. This site is your life. You couldn’t bare to not be able to troll this board.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You're the king of dikk suckers, you fatherless fakkit. Beat a ranked team before you talk football again. Everything I said about Michigan came to light. :umad:

It's been four years. What progress :mjlol:

hLb9hGa.gif