South Side Chicago to Nola
hLb9hGa.gif

:Nopefrkn:None of your shenanigans tonight sir

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Threw this SU-TCU game on and god damn, that B12 speed had Stanford geekin :mjlol: PAC 12 gotta step it up this season

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:Niccwhat:

nikka you said nothing, it’s like you got a hard on for Michigan, but i do know Michigan stay in your mouth more than your tounge does, i also know you an ass betting ass nikka that can’t cover his bets..... be 40 plus, and can’t cover bets

:Thatyourword:

But seeing as you had a shytty season, last year, why don’t you shut your valet for dikk up, and relax, we got 25 days

I got plenty money to cover bets. I choose not to pay a fakkit just like yourself. Still worrying about another man's pockets? How about worrying why you aint got a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out.

Being that ya'll stay trash. I really don't know what you would be excited about. Another 8 win season?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It’s funny to bury dude from time to time. Like you know ol dude gonna be juelzing no matter what you send him
It's funny how a bull dyke c*nt stays talking about football and don't know shyt. Football aint for women. And you still aint getting paid shyt. :umad:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
he was speaking fax...
LnszbJW.png

Fake news

I got plenty money to cover bets. I choose not to pay a fakkit just like yourself. Still worrying about another man's pockets? How about worrying why you aint got a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out.

Being that ya'll stay trash. I really don't know what you would be excited about. Another 8 win season?

I’m sure you do, whatever you gotta tell yourself

And now you know my living situation....:mjlol: