The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This one of the best defense we've had in the last 20 years, it's top 10 nationally, they have to come here where the most we've loss in a long time was 10 points.
Yeah but I mean it’s UGA. Why wouldn’t they be able to score enough points over LSU? They got a semi returning top ~6 defense with a lotta depth coming in and obv the better offense. Maybe they won’t blow y’all out but idk why they shouldn’t be chalked up as a L as of rn. They had lil problems moving the ball on a top 1 UA defense and drew up some very creative plays against a top 14 Auburn defense

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All the “shyt talking” I ever do about LSU ain’t cause I dislike these dudes, it’s just all they problems is shyt that seems easy to fix on the outside that they never do. As someone who also lives in that type football household, I think the only way for improvement is if nikkas just lay that shyt out to the right people until they get improvement

I just don’t know if Orgeron is that improvement for them but this yr def gonna show me something

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah but I mean it’s UGA. Why wouldn’t they be able to score enough points over LSU? They got a semi returning top ~6 defense with a lotta depth coming in and obv the better offense. Maybe they won’t blow y’all out but idk why they shouldn’t be chalked up as a L as of rn. They had lil problems moving the ball on a top 1 UA defense and drew up some very creative plays against a top 14 Auburn defense
Breh idk nor do I care what the hell you talking about all I know is I like my chances with a top 10 defense nationally and playing at home.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
LSU will have a top 5 defense again but no one outside of LSU and OSU fans think Burrow is gonna be much better than Etling, if at all, especialy early. They are in for another 8-9 win season, maybe worse. Best case scenario is 10-2 if Burrow is as good as they think he is

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh idk nor do I care what the hell you talking about all I know is I like my chances with a top 10 defense nationally and playing at home.
Yea I’m sorry I’m bringing an observation on the team u playing and you just wanna gas fukk ass LSU. UGA ain’t losing to them sorry ass nikkas not there not here not anywhere :francis:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
1) DEVIN WHITE, ILB, LSU
6_7722617.jpg

(Photo: Icon Sportswire, Getty)

NFL.com: "White follows in the footsteps of former Tigers Deion Jones and Kwon Alexander as a speedy playmaker with the ability to run and chase from sideline to sideline all game long. White's increase in playing time as a sophomore led to a huge spike in tackle production and impact plays. He has rare acceleration ability for a linebacker his size (6-1, 240, per school measurements) and mirrors running backs from gap to gap if they start bouncing it outside."

247Sports: You could argue no player in college football made a bigger leap from his freshman to sophomore season than White, who increased his production with more snaps all the way to an SEC-leading 133 tackles. Of that total, 13.5 came behind the line of scrimmage. He's naturally-gifted as a future first-round selection.

Btw the 2nd best linebacker in the SEC is Scoota Harris
White was straight up trash against Bama last year and his tackle #s are super inflated, he only had 30 solo tackles which is awful.. Mack Wilson is going to be the best ILB in the country. book it

And shyt I'd take Dylan Moses over White and Scoota Harris based on potential and raw ability. It's going to be scary for everyone else if Wilson and Moses both stay healthy all year they are the best ILB duo we've had

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
White was straight up trash against Bama last year and his tackle #s are super inflated, he only had 30 solo tackles which is awful.. Mack Wilson is going to be the best ILB in the country. book it

And shyt I'd take Dylan Moses over White and Scoota Harris based on potential and raw ability. It's going to be scary for everyone else if Wilson and Moses both stay healthy all year they are the best ILB duo we've had

Yea ignore the 13 TFL and the fact that he's the smartest guy on the field. He always knew what play the other team was running b4 the snap and was disruptive on plays that don't show in the stat sheet which is scary. The reason why scouts love DW is that he shows raw ability while still showing he's getting better.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Hmm so if Tebow came here to Alabama:

Shula doesn’t get fired
Cam probably stays at Florida
Percy Harvin goes to USC

That 2006 season was a blessing in disguise.

We we’re also considering Spurrier and Rich Rod as HC too.