The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Speaking of GOAT ILB to come from a school who is it for y'all school ?

While playing at LSU I give it to Kevin Minter, as a pro Deion Jones

I think D white can pass both of them if he puts it all together
I wish Beckwith hadnt have got hurt. He was a monster. One of the best "this play is over" tacklers I've ever seen. All forward momentum stopped like hitting a brick wall.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far it looks like TAMU under Jimbo this recruiting season is out recruiting UT in the state of Texas.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:merchant: even better than Reuben Foster? :picard: Rolando McClain? CJ Mosely?

:dwillhuh: How does a player that talented get overlooked? Was he injured in the games I watched?

:troll:

:stopitslime:Come on with the hyperbole.... you’re a Bama fan... you don’t need fake off season victories. Devin White is the best player on our team and is a consensus All-American and projected to be the first inside linebacker to go in the draft by almost every expert. It’s ok that one of our players is rated higher than one of your players. Y’all still gonna have a great season.
He hasn’t been overlooked by anyone who follows the sport.. he played a lot last year had like 4 ints. Mack is faster and better in coverage than all of those guys and he is still a hard hitter like they were so yes I think he will be better

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You liked them more than Kwon Alexander?
Kwon was day 1 great for us but nothing has touched Minter's 2012 year where he made 1st team All American and had a 17 solo tackle game against Florida and then top they against Clemson with a 20 tackle game. As a pro, yea it's a toss up with he and Debo
I wish Beckwith hadnt have got hurt. He was a monster. One of the best "this play is over" tacklers I've ever seen. All forward momentum stopped like hitting a brick wall.

Beckwith was elite I remember we replaced DJ Welter for him and our defense instantly became elite.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He hasn’t been overlooked by anyone who follows the sport.. he played a lot last year had like 4 ints. Mack is faster and better in coverage than all of those guys and he is still a hard hitter like they were so yes I think he will be better
:stopitslime: You full of shyt, 2 of his int were off PD and 1 was a QB just throwing it off. White has more PD so White not lacking in coverage, he has all the tools to be elite there. You talk about Fast, White is the fastest LB at his size, his biggest strength is how fast he is. He was a RB in high school and there's video of him beating Drake Davis in a race, DD runs a 4.3.

An advance scout called him a faster Ray Lewis, he's a freak

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:stopitslime: You full of shyt, 2 of his int were off PD and 1 was a QB just throwing it off. White has more PD so White not lacking in coverage, he has all the tools to be elite there. You talk about Fast, White is the fastest LB at his size, his biggest strength is how fast he is. He was a RB in high school and there's video of him beating Drake Davis in a race, DD runs a 4.3.

An advance scout called him a faster Ray Lewis, he's a freak

I’m not gonna respond to dude anymore on this issue. Mack Wilson is good and I love his game, but there is no way anybody actually thinks he hits just as hard as Foster. He is in that oversized safety playing linebacker mold. I would love to have him on our team, but if you were to pair him with the ragtag Dline White played with last year a lot of his effectiveness would go down. He would have to move outside. He’s perfect for Bama since their Dline is stout and eats up blocks. White is perfect for us and he’s and is considered the better pure lb and projected to go higher in the draft. We only have two players on our team that are generally considered better players at their position than they do... he should just let it go and be happy.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Pray for (reasonable) UT fans and our hopes for 6 wins... :flabbynsick:

Barnes better hope the football team goes bowling or all those whiny fans are gonna show up for basketball season with 2-seed or better expectations. :snoop: