vs Georgia
vs Mississippi State

What's their record going into the Alabama game? :patrice:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I bet that confidence goes to shyt when you’re rockin that maize and blue in your avi come late November. :usure:

And you don’t believe In that ‘fraud’ QB we got, but you almost lost to Wilton ‘ima give you two pick 6’s to keep it close’ Speight and John ‘I went to St. Thomas Aquinas so you should bow to my CaC’ness’ O’Korn?

fukk outta here. We beatin that fukking ass this year. Period. In that shytty ass toilet bowl shaped stadium. :birdman:
feel like I've read this same exact statement from you for the last 3 yrs...
ANbEC51.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:DameBrutus:

:confirmedscUMgay:

:Damepausestatic: I’m sorry we don’t condone that in Chicago-Harlem

Weatherford was our QB. He has to go down as one of the worst FSU QB's of all time. On top of that. Jeff Bowden was the OC. Thee worse OC FSU ever had. They ended up paying his bum ass 500k just to step down. :scust:

I think rix and ponder would beg to differ

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh: Ponder was good just could not stay healthy and didn't have great talent around him

Don't like Rix but he was better than DW. If he could have beaten Miami a couple of times. His career would have been looked at differently.

Weatherford was god awful man. He and Sexton are the two worst QBs I've ever seen at FSU

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

You keep talking about FSU like you know the team. That know it all thing you got going aint going to get you far in life. I know you're a closet fan but be accurate.

No FSU fan in their right mind would lump Ponder in with Rix or Weatherford.

When I talk about Michigan. I know what I'm talking about. Year FOUR and I'm still right about the outcome.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You keep talking about FSU like you know the team. That know it all thing you got going aint going to get you far in life. I know you're a closet fan but be accurate.

No FSU fan in their right mind would lump Ponder in with Rix or Weatherford.

When I talk about Michigan. I know what I'm talking about. Year FOUR and I'm still right about the outcome.

I never claimed to be an expert on FSU, so relax, don’t get your heart rate up

:Bsbsbs: i hear, you i suppose ponder and rix were joe Montana jrs

Yeah, you know know Michigan football alright...

You know it’s bad to watch someone deteriorate in front of your eyes due to early onset dementia

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

You know it’s bad to watch someone deteriorate in front of your eyes due to early onset dementia

Know it all strikes again. Nobody said Ponder was Joe Jr. But he was way better than Weatherford and Rix. shyt as a Sophomore he took Weatherford's spot and he was a Senior.

It's bad to see some one who think's they some college football expert, but can't see the light. What I stated about Harbaugh when he took over is still true. Crappy rival record and can't win the big game. What is it like 700 days since ya'll beat a ranked team? :scust:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
feel like I've read this same exact statement from you for the last 3 yrs...
ANbEC51.png

Oh yea?

But still.. :mjcry:

That 47-50 for Steamin Willy T career record got FSU fans feelin froggy as fukk.

Not in real life tho. Or on any other board but this one.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Sup.

zFf3Wy2.png

Ducks might actually get a top 10 recruiting class this year. :wow:
Cristobal is killing it everyone was writing him off and now y'all have a legit chance at a top 5 class. Y'all got Elijah Blades after you posted this too.

And he's not a genius X's and O's guy but he's the perfect head coach type and one of the best recruiters in the country. He'll do great IMO, I've been a big fan of his for years. If we don't get Dabo when Saban retires then Cristobal is next on my list.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:dwillhuh: Ponder was good just could not stay healthy and didn't have great talent around him

Don't like Rix but he was better than DW. If he could have beaten Miami a couple of times. His career would have been looked at differently.

Weatherford was god awful man. He and Sexton are the two worst QBs I've ever seen at FSU

Dude is a know it all. Even when faced with the facts, still mumbles BS like these garbage rappers today.

Oh don't forget Xavier Lee. :scust:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Cristobal is killing it everyone was writing him off and now y'all have a legit chance at a top 5 class. Y'all got Elijah Blades after you posted this too.

And he's not a genius X's and O's guy but he's the perfect head coach type and one of the best recruiters in the country. He'll do great IMO, I've been a big fan of his for years. If we don't get Dabo when Saban retires then Cristobal is next on my list.

We just need a good o coordinator

Dude is a know it all. Even when faced with the facts, still mumbles BS like these garbage rappers today.

Oh don't forget Xavier Lee. :scust:

:Niccwhat: Tf

I think you have yourself confused