The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man that memorial day 05 fsu vs miami was one of the worst marquee games ive ever seen
Weatherford was our QB. He has to go down as one of the worst FSU QB's of all time. On top of that. Jeff Bowden was the OC. Thee worse OC FSU ever had. They ended up paying his bum ass 500k just to step down. :scust:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
We’re about to get 7 elite wins this year alone.

@ Notre Dame L
@ MSU
Vs. Wisconsin
Vs. Penn State L
@OSU L

Round 1 of the playoffs.

And the Natty.

:yeshrug:

All worth the wait :mjgrin:

Edit: Make that 8.

The Big 10 championship game. :smugdraper:
me & my alias @smitty22 laughing at you right now old head...

gHEqGSl.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You're a Buckeye homer.. so I get that pick. But what makes you think unathletic ass Notre Dame beats us? And what makes you think a Saquan/Gesiki/#1ReceiverThatiCantRemember'less Penn State is better than us? In Michigan?
@KRiLL (+) i got this one... The fact you haven’t beaten a ranked team in over 600 days :Unoudonebuckedup:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You're a Buckeye homer.. so I get that pick. But what makes you think unathletic ass Notre Dame beats us? And what makes you think a Saquan/Gesiki/#1ReceiverThatiCantRemember'less Penn State is better than us? In Michigan?
i dont believe in that fraud new QB yall got vs a good defense but you right, imma give yall that Notre Dame game & take the MichSt. one...
ueAYlo2.png

im only 100% sure of them Buckeyes tho..
lAWaCvF.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
i dont believe in that fraud new QB yall got vs a good defense but you right, imma give yall that Notre Dame game & take the MichSt. one...
ueAYlo2.png

im only 100% sure of them Buckeyes tho..
lAWaCvF.png

I bet that confidence goes to shyt when you’re rockin that maize and blue in your avi come late November. :usure:

And you don’t believe In that ‘fraud’ QB we got, but you almost lost to Wilton ‘ima give you two pick 6’s to keep it close’ Speight and John ‘I went to St. Thomas Aquinas so you should bow to my CaC’ness’ O’Korn?

fukk outta here. We beatin that fukking ass this year. Period. In that shytty ass toilet bowl shaped stadium. :birdman: